The Bible Society of Nigeria hereby announces the 11th edition of her annual Essay Writing Competition. This is an opportunity for interested graduates serving their fatherland to analyses and proffer solutions to the socioeconomic and political challenges in Nigeria using both Biblical and intellectual approaches.
The essay must be original, empirical, and meet the standard for publication in local and international journals.
Topic: Re-engineering the Nigerian System for Sustainable Development. Commencement Date: Wednesday, 1st June 2022 Closing Date: Thursday, 30th June 2022 National Symposium Date: Thursday, 18th August 2022
- Any interested participant must be a Corps member who is currently serving his/her fatherland in any State of Nigeria.
- He / She must still be in service till September 2022.
Interested applicants should forward his/her application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spiral-bound hard copy to: The Bible Society of Nigeria, Adebowale House, 150 Ikorodu Road, Onipanu, Lagos State.
- All entries should be typed using 1.5-line spacing on A4 paper with a minimum of 3,000 words and a maximum of 4,000. The font type should be Times New Roman and font size “12”
- The essay should have a cover page which contains the full name, essay title, the Place of Primary Assignment, current phone number and functional email address
- A scanned / photocopy of the call-up letter and ID card must be submitted with the essay
- All entries must be received on or before Thursday, 30th June 2022.
- List of approved Distance Learning Centers in Nigeria by National Universities Commission (NUC) 2022
- Nile University of Nigeria Scholarship for 2022/2023 Session
- List of Approved Monotechnics/Specialised Institutions In Nigeria 2022
- List of Approved Schools of Nursing, Midwifery, Post Basic Nursing & Department of Nursing in Nigeria 2022 [Updated]
- How to do your JAMB Regularization 2022 [UPDATED]
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends.