My S*xcapedes In The North (Complete Story)

Screenshot_20210720-234606_1

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 1)

After my graduation from the university, I had to do various odd jobs while waiting for my NYSC call-up letter. When I finally got it, I was shocked when I realized I was posted to the North (Katsina state to be precise) because I tried influencing my posting to the southern part of the country. Anyway, I had no choice but to go for the 3weeks orientation course.

Before I went, I got a medical report from a doctor friend of mine who ‘diagnosed’ me of Acute Bipolar Disorder (I didn’t even care what it meant) to ensure my relocation on medical grounds.

On getting to Katsina state, I found the place to be beautiful and quiet unlike the rowdiness I was used to in Lagos. The camp was even better than most of the NYSC camps I had visited in other states (mine included). My roommates were fun and lively. Fortunately for me, 3 of us were from the same department in school, so we kinda had an upper hand in bonding with the others. Camp was fun, I made friends, male and female, but more of male ‘cos I didn’t want to cheat on my girlfriend.

After camp I congratulated myself on not doing ‘anything’ that might have soiled my relationship with my girlfriend (if she found out). I went straight to her place, and she ‘compensated’ me for all I had missed in camp by giving me the ‘straffing’ of my life over the holidays.

READ ALSO: The Night After My Wedding (Complete Story)

Finally, after all the fun and excitement, the holidays came to an annoying end and it dawned on me that I had to go back to the north (because my relocation didn’t come through).

After finally completing the registration process at my PPA, I was so uncomfortable and angry. The lodge I was provided was tiny and stuffy, and at night the mosquitoes came en masse on their power bikes. My first night was dreadful, I couldn’t sleep. Throughout the night, I made a mental note on getting a new apartment the next day.

The next day I asked around for where I could get an apartment around my PPA. I finally got one and I spent two days buying stuffs and tidying the place up.

On my first day at work, I realized that all the stories I heard about the beauty of Hausa and Fulani girls were true. Walai, Hausa girls fine die! I was posted to one of their universities and was to work as a laboratory technologist in the Chemistry department.

When I got to the lab, I had to observe how my ‘boss’ conducted the practical session with the class because that was to be my duty. I ended up observing NOT him, but a number of pretty students in the lab. Some of these girls were in hijab, while some had scarfs tried around their necks, but mere looking at them put so many imaginations in a guys mind. I told myself ‘Boy, welcome to Katsina!’

Two days later as I was conducting the practical class, a lady raised up her hand to ask a question. Jeez, her voice was ethereal. I was so carried away, I didn’t even hear the question she asked. “Please tell us your name before you ask your question”, I quickly said. She said, ‘My name is Zainab. My question is: Why do we add H2SO4 to FAS solution during the EMF measurement?’. I was like ‘Wow, that’s a very interesting question’ and I explained what happens during that chemical reaction and told them to observe the changes when they were carrying out the practical.

I continued the class and noticed that Zainab and her friends were no more paying attention but giggling whenever our eyes met. I said to myself Oh lord, lead me not into temptation.

After the class, I sat on a chair in the lab with my earpiece on, listening to music and browsing on my phone when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a damsel standing above me. Jeez, this girl fine die! Her hips were at the same level with my face and made Amber Rose feel lik e a learner. She had a lovely smile on her face and cute dimples.

She: Hi…

Me: Uhmm, hello…

She:smiles You are the new corper here right?

Me:Look at my attire Is it that obvious? I’m not even putting on my Khaki…

She:Laughs You should know that once you come here, everyone knows your status… Anyway, I’m Chisom. I’m a batch B corper.

Me: Wow, senior corper. I have a friend that’s your name sake o. Buh she’s not as tall as you. D–n, you are so tall! Or is because I’m sitting?

I stand and measure height with her and realize I’m a lil bit taller than her

Me: I hold my chest Ah, thank god I’m taller than you…

She: smiles

Me: But you are too pretty jor…

She: You’re teasing me, shey? I’m definitely sure you are one of those player guys…

Me: No na, it’s true. I know you must have heard it from so many guys, but at least you are hearing it from me for the first time…

She: smiles Hmm, thanks…

Me: I offer my hands My name is Dioxidane…

She: Dioxidane? What kinda name is that?

Me: Don’t worry, you’ll get to find out if you stick around long enough…

She: Hits me slightly on my shoulder You are not serious…

Me: You know what, I’m starving here. Do you know where I can get something good to eat? I don’t mean tuwoshinkafa o…

She: laughs Don’t worry, there’s a place around. But I’m sure you’ll love fura.

Me: Fura? What the hell is that?

She: It’s a kinda drink. They say it’s good for mens libido…

Me: Huh! Really?? Then I’m definitely interested…

And so we walked to the restaurant, got something to eat, and talked about ourselves. We later exchanged numbers and parted ways.

JUST IN: My America Sister In-law (Complete Story)

At night I was browsing and chatting with some of my friends when I got a message on whatsapp. It was from Chisom.

She: Hi dear…

In my mind, hmm, now now dear don enter? Ok let’s play along na

Me: Hey sweetheart… Hope your day went well.

She: Ehm, it was ok. I thought you said you were going to come to my office when you closed…

Me: Did I? Oh, I’m sorry darling, iforgot. Don’t worry I’ll make it up to you…

She: How?

Huh??? How ke???

Me: Uhm, what do you have in mind?

She: Anything…

Me: Ok, you know what? We’ll hang out tomorrow after work. Hope you are cool with that?

She: Yeah, it’s aii…

And so we gisted about family, relationship and other stuffs till late in the night. I had to remind her we were to go to work the next day before we were able to stop.

The next day after work, she took me to a lovely spot in town. I was so into her that all my thoughts were to bleep her right there and then due to accumulated konji. Later on we went to her lodge.

I sat on her bed trying to watch a movie on her laptop while she said she was going to freshen up. While she was in the bathroom, I couldn’t concentrate on the movie. I was just imagining her naked right there in the bathroom and wished I could just rip the door open and go down on her.

Before I knew what was happening, she came out of the bathroom. She was putting on a brown bumshort and a white spaghetti top. Jeez!!! Her huge boobs were so visible through the top she was wearing and her pointy ni*pples pushed outward against it’s thin fabric. She definitely didn’t have a bra on under there!

She sat down next to me, and I felt the beam of ~her gaze wash over me. She looked so beautiful; I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to be too forward, so I just tried ‘forming’ conversation with her while watching the movie. ‘Are you even enjoying the movie? This movie is su~ per boring!’ As I turned to ~respond, my eyes were drawn yet again to her incredible chest. My focus was especially drawn to the bulge at the tip of each boobs; her areolae must be incredibly puffy. I cou~ ldn’t resist anymore.

Suddenly, without warning, her head shifted, and I found my lips pressed against hers, with my tongue plunging deep into her mouth and her tongue whipping ~against mine to explore it. As we were kissing, I moved my hands to her large breasts. I slowly began to massage them gently, using my experience, and instinct to guide me. As I caressed and rubbed her large ni*pples, I heard her q~ uiver and moan. As the passion heated up, I tried to unbutton her bumshorts, but she held my hand back and guided my face to her boobs…

Tbc

Scroll Down For Episode 2 to Final

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 2)

I was trying to wonder what might have caused that.

Abi na virgin she be ni???

I didn’t dwell too much on the thought. I worked my way from her neck to her boobs, removing her top. Jeez, this babe was making me hard as hell.

At this point my ‘mamba’ was almost finding it’s way out of my jean. She began stroking me through my jean and she knew she was driving me crazy. I kissed and s—-d on each of her ni*pple, taking turns while pinching the other.

I love to s–k and bite on ni*pples, and judging by her moans and jerking movements so was she. I kept working on her, kissing then licking, s—–g on her boobs, nibbling a little to taste her sweetness.

I felt her unzip me while I was losing myself and burying my face in her cleavage. Before I knew what was happening, she got off me, yanked down my jean and shorts and freed my mamba. ‘Oh my god, I wasn’t expecting that’, she yelled. ‘Too big? Hope you’ll be able to handle it?’ ‘Of course I should.’

In a swift move, she put one of my balls in her mouth. She then switched to the next one. She used her tongue to move them all around; her lips completely enveloped my entire sack, up to the root of my mamba. She then began stroking my mamba with her hands.

Jeez, this feeling was incredible. I was incapable of saying anything else. She finally put her lips around the whole head of my mamba and started to gently s–k me.

For several minutes she swirled her tongue wildly around the underside the head of my mamba, driving me mad with desire. Her pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down my mamba and she made loud slurping and s—–g sounds with her mouth.

My mamba was rock hard and throbbing; and I was on the verge of cu*mming. I could feel it very close. ‘Ohhhh, fuvvvvk!!! Jeez!!!’ Spurt after spurt of hot c-m shot up her boobs. She was able to trap most of it with her boobs, but it began dripping on the bed. She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up herself.

As she came back, she came up to the bed and began kissing me. My mamba was called to action once again and it began responding. I tried unbuttoning her bumshorts, but she stopped me again and told me she was on her period.

‘WTF!!!’

Immediately, we heard a knock on the door. ‘Shiiit, it’s like my roomate is back’, she said. ‘Jeez, you have a roommate???’ I quickly wore up my shorts and jean and ‘arranged’ myself.

She went to open the door for her roommate and she introduced us ‘Dioxidane, meet my roommate Sonia. Sonia, Dioxidane’. ‘Nice meeting you’, I said. ‘Same here’, she replied with a frown on her face.

Mtcheww, wetin consine me and you???

I wasn’t happy she obstructed the mission, but either ways it wouldn’t have gone down that day. She walked me to take a bike, and as I was going, for my mind I don get corper babe be that o…

For some days I didn’t see Chisom. She called and told me she and her boss went for a conference in Abuja.

I was in the lab going through some journals when I saw someone walk through the door. It was Zainab. She was putting on an ankara skirt and blouse and a scarf covering her shoulder. Her skirt was almost touching the ground.

In my mind, ‘this hausa babes can fall hand with their dressing sha’…

She: Good morning sir…

Me: Good morning… How was your night?

She: It was fine sir…

Me: Wait, how do you say ‘how was your night in Hausa’, because I’m trying to learn the language o…

She: laughs You say ‘antashi lafia’…

Me: i try saying it after her antashi lafia… Hmm, at least I’ve learnt one today. So, antashi lafia?

She: laughs Lafia lau…

Me: smiles So what’s happening? You have issues?

She: No it’s not really me. It’s my younger brother. He is preparing for WAEC and JAMB and my mum asked me to look for a home tutor for him…

Me: Hmmm, that’s good…

She: I don’t know if you would be chanced to help him…

Me: i no kukuma get anything to do for evening That would be when he comes back from school, right?

She: Yes sir…

Me: Okay, there’s no problem…

She: I don’t know if you would be chanced to come and see my mum today so that you would discuss it with her…

Me: Don’t worry I’ll be chanced. Lemme have your address…

She: Just let me have your number, when you are ready to come, we would send the driver to pick you…

Me: Hmm… Ok…

I gave her my number and she collected mine.

But hausa girls shy sha… I noticed Zainab was not too free with me and she stayed a distance from me. But the girl too fine. I watched her leave the lab.

** :open_mouth: Chisos!!! See ukwu**

Even the skirt couldn’t hide it that much. I made a mental note right there and then to sample that ukwu. **But how I wan take do this one pass???

I got to Zainab’s house around 4pm that day.

** :open_mouth: Chisos!!! See fence!**

The fence of the building was so high that you could use the blocks to construct a 5-bedroom apartment.

Na wa for all these hausa men sha…

Zainab came to the car to welcome me. She was putting on a jean skirt and black top. No scarf, no hijab.

Omo see bobi!

She: Welcome sir…

Me: Thanks… You have a very fine house o, it looks like a resort centre…

She: smiles My mum is this way sir…

She then ushered me into their visitors waiting room.

If this one na just waiting room, how the sitting room wan take be na??? This people get money die o!!

When I got inside, I saw her mother. She was looking so young and so not Nigerian. Ehen!! No wonder this girl looks so different She was talking with her sister (elder sister I guess) and they were speaking a foreign language (whether na spanish, I no even come know).

Me: Good evening ma…

She: Oh, Mr Dioxidane, you are welcome. Please have a seat and give me a minute.

Me: Thank you ma…

She: Zai, pashi kama burki na ama chi…

Zainab: Ayi mama…

Chineke, hope this people no wan sell me for here o…

Zainab: Sir, what do I offer you?

Me: offer me yourself A bottle of water would do…

Zainab: Ok, sir… I would be right back…

Within some minutes, Zainab came back with a bottle of water and her mum concluded the discussion with her sister and she left.

She: So Mr Dioxidane, you are welcome once again…

Me: Thank you very much ma…

She: So where are you from?

Me: I’m from Akwa-Ibom ma…

She: Where is that?

Me: I talk am say dis woman no be Nigerian It’s in the Niger-Delta region of the country ma…

She:smiles Oh, where militants vandalize pipelines and petroleum infrastructure…

Me: Ehrmm, not really ma…

She: We usually watch it on TV… Hope you are not like them…

Me:laughs No ma…

She: So what did you study?

Me: I studied Chemistry at Delta State University…

She: Oh, that’s good… Hope you came out with a good degree…

Me: Not really ma, the 2.1 I graduated with was not good enough for me…

She: smiles If you graduated with a 2.1, that’s a very good result…

Me: If you say so ma…

She: Hope you would do a good job with my son… Zainab, ka sha ma li ka Salim…

Zainab: Ayi mama…

She: Let her go and call her brother… So, how often would you take him and how much would you charge?

Me: Na wa o… Na 5k/month I dey charge for home lesson when I dey school o Ma, due to the quality of the tutorials I would be giving him, in fact he is going to pick up in his studies. I would be taking him for 4days a week and I would be taking him basically on Maths, Chemistry and Physics. Then if there’s any topic he doesn’t understand in any subject, I would explain it to him.

She: nodding her head That’s good… So how much would it cost us?

Me: Ma, in lagos where I stay, we charge 30thousand naira per month for home lessons, so I don’t know what’s obtainable here, if it’s higher or lower than that…

She: laughs 30thousand is on the high side…

Me: Abeg una get moni jorr Ah ma, I don’t render quantity service, but quality service that’s why you think the price is on the high side…

She: Wouldn’t 25 thousand be ok?

Me: Before nko, e even pass my alawee No problem ma, I’ll just manage it…

She: Yeah, that reminds me. Are you good with computers, because my son was to go for computer lessons…

Me: Yes ma, I am…

She: Would you be able to include that in what you would be teaching him?

Me: No problem ma, but that means the amount would be increased…

She: Oh, thank you. That’s no problem… My husband is not around now, he works at Abuja, perhaps during the weekend when he comes, you’ll get to meet him…

Me:Chineke!! This man go be politician o, why I come go reduce price before na??? That’s no problem ma, thank you very much…

Zainab later walked in with Salim and we both talked a little and finalized arrangements on when we were going to begin. His mother said we should be having the lessons in the house and I said it was ok by me and I left…

The next day after completing lessons with Salim, I went home and had a shower. I had a busy day at work and still went for lessons in the evening.

To make money no easy o.

I didn’t see Zainab in school and when I asked her brother, he said she went to Kaduna to visit her grandma.

I was watching a movie when I got a call from an unknown number. I later found out it was Zainab. She was sounding so sweet as usual. After normal pleasantries, she told me she went to see her grandma that was why she wasn’t around. I asked her why she didn’t call me with the number she gave me and she told me this was her private line and only few persons had the number.

Me: Few special persons, right?

She: smile Uhmm, kind of…

Me: Hmmm… That’s means I’m special…

She: laughs It depends…

Me: On?

She: smiles

Me: I really like your kinda person… You don’t seem the reserved type.Na lie o

She: smiles Sir, you know I’m very shy…

Me: Zee… Wait, can I call you Zee?

She: smiles If you want…

Me: Firstly, stop calling sir. We are friends. Or are we not?

She: smiles Yes we are…

Me: Ehen, so be free with me… I really want to get to know you…

She: What do you want to know about me?

Me: Everything…

She: Really?

Me: Yeah… I was really hoping to see you when I went to your house today…

She: Eya…

Me: When are coming back?

She: Next week…

Me: So what would you be bringing for me when coming?

She: smiles Something special…

Me: Wow! Something special, like?

She: Don’t worry when I come you’ll see it…

Me: Cool…

We spent almost 30minutes on the call gisting. I later found out her father was a Senator. I was still on the phone when another call came in. It was Chisom. I told Zainab I was going to call her back and received Chisom’s call. She asked where I was and I told her I was at home. She said she just came from Abuja and she was at the front of my gate. ‘Huh???’

I opened the gate and saw Chisom. She was looking so tired and exhausted. I gave her a warm hug and invited her in. She told me her roommate traveled and forgot to drop the key with her lodge mates. In my mind, so you no fit stay for any of your lodge mate room abi. I asked her if her roommate was coming anytime soon and she said she was going to come the next day. Make one babe no go turn me to married bachelor She said she was so tired that she just wanted to shower and sleep. In my mind, ‘so no straffing, you wished!!’. I asked her if she’s had dinner and she said she already did. She later had her bath and laid down on the bed. She was putting on a knicker and singlet. No bra. chai, this babe no go kill me o

Chisom was sleeping and it was obvious she was deep in sleep. I tried continuing the movie, but I just couldn’t concentrate. She was lying down on the bed and her ass faced towards where I sat on the rug. I was pondering what to do, whether to wake her or what???.

I started teasing under her foot and her legs if I would get a reaction. No reaction. I went to her arms and teased both her arms to the side of her boobs. No reaction. Which kind thing me this na??? I went back to her legs and teased both her laps for some minutes. No reaction. Abeg, this one na no brainer. I tried different tactics severally. No show. It was obvious she was tired and really deep in sleep. I tried continuing the movie, but was so ‘lust’ in my thoughts. I didn’t know when I fell asleep on the rug…

To be continued

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 3)

It was a sunny day and I was sitting close to a swimming pool. I was reading a book on my phone and was shocked when I saw Zainab come to the pool in her bikini. D–n, this babe had a body to die for. She had lovely pair of d-cup boobs and a nice rounded ass. Her legs looked like she was contesting for ‘Miss hot legs’.

She and her friends were playing in the pool and I recognized some of them from her department. The sound of their squealing and laughter filled the air, which made lose interest in the book I was reading and concentrated on them.

As they were playing, one of her friends mistakenly grabbed her bikini top and pulled it down. Chisos!! :o Staring at me was one of the most perfect boobs I have seen in a long time. The n—-e was fully erect because of the cold water and was surrounded by a very nice pink areola, the size of a coin. My mamba immediately began stirring in my shorts.

She definitely must have seen me looking at her, because before covering herself up, she looked at me and smiled. This just made my mamba grow harder. I looked back on my phone and pretended not to have seen her, but my knickers was telling a different story.

I was trying to concentrate on the book I was reading, but the sight of her exposed boobs haunted my mind. I kept stealing glances at the pool every now and again and I found her looking at me too.

After several minutes of playing in the pool, they got out to get something to drink. I was watching them go to the bar when suddenly Zainab began catwalking towards me. I couldn’t help but stare at her delicious body in the wet polka dotted pink bikini she wore. It had become semi transparent and I could clearly see the outlines of her nipples and the surrounding darker areas.

As I looked down towards her leg, I saw what looked like the outline of her ‘cunnies’ pushing against the thin material. My mamba was showing its appreciation for such sight by trying to bust through my shorts. I was still watching her when suddenly she knelt down before me, zipped down my shorts and brought out my already stiff mamba and began s—–g it.

As she did that her friends gathered around and began watching us and giggling.**Chisos!! :open_mouth: ** I tapped her and pointed. ‘People are watching!!!’ She looked up at me, smiled and continued s—–g. Since she didn’t seem to mind, I began to enjoy what she was doing. But after several minutes, as I raised up my head, I saw her mother walking towards us with a dagger…

WTF!!! :open_mouth:

With that shock, I sat up! I saw all the images before me gradually disappearing. I looked at myself and realized I was sweating and was back in my room. D–n! I’ve been dreaming.

I also saw Chisom kneeling before me holding my mamba. Obviously she had been s—–g it. She realized I was tensed up and asked what the matter was. I told her it was nothing and got up to the bathroom.

I stood in the shower for some minutes allowing water drip down my skin. I was now relaxed and so was my mamba. I was thinking about my dream and wished it was real. Some minutes later, the door of the bathroom door was opened and Chisom walked in. She had taken off her knickers and was putting on only her singlet which barely covered her ass.

I was facing the wall and backing her. She held me and pressed her boobs against my back. ohhhhMy thoughts came back to her and I gently squeezed her ass. She gasped at the touch. I turned around, kissing her deeply and passionately, pressing myself on her. The feel of my skin against hers sent electric shocks through her, and she wanted it all.

She got on her knees, wrapping her fingers around my mamba, putting into her mouth and s—–g desperately on it. A groan escaped my lips as my fingers entwined in her wet hair. The shower was still running as she bobbed up and down my mamba for a few minutes, trying to take me in and out of her throat. She then stood, took off her top and pulled me out of the shower into the room.

:-X Chai, this babe badt o :-X

She dragged me into the room and laid down on the rug, opening her legs, wanting me in her. I smiled at her, and got on the rug with her.

But instead of getting in her like she wanted, I took my time, licking her lips and sliding my tongue in her. I guess I hit the spot ‘cos she squealed loudly, pinching one of her nipples while she laid her other hand on my head. She was squirming all around. I was unrelenting. I swirled my tongue in her, bobbing my head on her then blushed my tongue back and forth on her c–t. She was moaning and screaming ‘chiiiiiineke! mummy! mummyoooooo!! Ekweremaduoooooo’

:o babe calm down na :o.

After some minutes she began wiggling and jerking as her juice were flowing down her ass.

I pulled my tongue out of her and rolled her over. She groaned and raised her ass, waiting for my throbbing engorged mamba. I quickly took my condom under my bed and wore it. She screamed when I t—-t my mamba in her. Her ‘cunnies’ felt so tight in my mamba. I went gradually and slowly gained momentum, taking total control of her. She was moaning seriously as I continuously slammed my hips into her, taking her hard, slamming my mamba into her.

After several minutes she started quivering and screaming as wave after wave of o—-m overtook her. Chai, this babe na screamer. Her body had not yet stopped shaking when I reached my point of no return. Spurt after spurt of c*um bust through me. My knees almost buckled as the o—-m weakened my body, and we both lay on the rug.

After washing off in the bathroom, we both lay on the bed. ‘You’re one hell of a super, are all Calabar boyz like you?, she asked looking into my eyes.’ Smiles ‘I’ve heard so much about Calabar boyz, but this is my first experience. I love you so much dioxidane’. ‘Ohh babbyy, same here’, I replied. We lay spooning for several minutes. I was fondling and teasing her boobs while she was toying with my mamba.

Before long, my mamba was called to action once again and we straffed twice before we slept.

That week I went for CDS meeting and among the agenda for discussion that day was the welcoming of new corp members into the CDS group. ’Omo see fine chicks for my CDS o.’ I decided to act cool initially, ‘make dem no go talk say I too dey forward’.

I noticed one of the chicks in particular. I later found out her name was Anthonia. She was slim, light in complexion and heavily busted. Till date I still wonder the kind of inter-molecular force that attracts me to heavily busted ladies.

I wore my transparent shade that enabled me look at people without them knowing I was looking at them. I was concentrating my gaze on Anthonia and I caught her stealing glances at me. In my mind, ‘na me and you today’.

There was an issue in which some articles in a magazine to be distributed to students were filled with grammatical errors (I wonder who typed and edited it). The President of the group needed two persons to edit the articles. I saw her raise her hand, and I quickly raised my hand so that I would be paired with her. I was not fast enough, another guy raised his hand before I did. Sharp guy The President was about pairing the guy with Anthonia when I told him I was a writer Omo see me dey form writer o, and he decided that since I was already in that field, I should do the work.

After the CDS meeting, I met Anthonia and told her we should start editing the articles immediately. Hi kwaku ome on+233544142683 to be added to story headquarters room. She said she going to make her hair, that we would meet later in the evening. I said, ‘no problem’. We exchanged contacts and she said we would meet later in the evening.

I was browsing on my phone around 5pm that same day when she called.

Me: Hello…

She: Dioxidane, it’s me Anthonia…

Me: I know… How’s your day going?

She: Fine… Where are you now?

Me: I’m in my house…

She: Where do you stay?

Me: Around Kofar Kaura layout…

She: Can I come over so that we would edit the articles today?

Me: Is it not late? Can’t it wait till tomorrow?

She: We are supposed to send it to the printer very early tomorrow. Or are you planning on going out?

Me: Naa, not really…

She: Can I come over now?

Me: Ok, no probs…

And then I gave her the exact description of my house…

In about 10mins she called and told me that she was at the front of my gate. I so loved that compound! We were only 3 tenants – a man and his family who came during the weekends and a banker who was rarely at home – so the compound was kinda quiet and secluded (my kind of place). No one goes in or out without my notice or permission.

So I put on a polo top and a combat short and I went to the gate to usher her in. She was putting on just a black mini skirt, a red sleeveless top and very light make up.

You know that weird look the NYSC attire give some persons, especially ladies? Well, she wasn’t having that look that evening. I was like ‘Wow!:o You are looking so different from what I saw in the morning and your hair looks lovely.’ ‘Hmm, thanks’, she replied.

When she got to my room, she was like ‘OMG, you living large o, and you are forming corper’. ‘Ah an, am I not a corper? Abeg manage my bed, I don’t have chairs o’. She said, ‘You are flexing jor… I wonder how many babes you would have sampled here.’ I was like, ‘huh!!!:o Sample ke??? In fact you are the first babe to come here o…’ ‘Story for the gods… Abeg bring the magazine let’s do what I came here for jare’.

Before I brought the magazine, I brought bananas from my fridge and offered it to her. When I brought the magazine, I noticed she was still stealing glances at me just like she did that morning. I pretended not to notice, but in my mind that thing wey you dey find you go collect today. And so we began working on the articles.

When we were almost done, she asked if I studied English and I told her no. I told her I studied Chemistry but I just had the flair for reading and writing and she said it was cool.

We completed editing the articles and we continued gisting. I asked her where she came from and she told me she was from Benue but her mum was from Kaduna. She asked where I came from and I told her I was from Akwa-Ibom. ‘Hmmm, calabar boy’, she exclaimed.

To be continued

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 4)

Me: What, you don’t like them?

She: I didn’t say so o… But you don’t have their accent na… If you didn’t say you were from there, no one would know…

Me: Yeah, perhaps because I didn’t grow up there and my mum’s from Delta state, so I’m kinda multilingual…

She: You speak both languages?

Me: Yes…

She: Wow, that’s cool… But calabar blood still flows in you na…

Me: Before nko…

She: Calabar boyz bad sha…

Me: Bad as how na…

She: Stop pretending jor, you know what I mean…

Me: I don’t know na, tell me…

She: Don’t worry…

The conversation continued and then we exchanged lots of information and we talked like we’ve known each other for long. She told me she had a boyfriend who works in Kano.

One topic led to other and we started talking about relationship and sex. I told her about how I heard Benue men usually offer their wives as a form of hospitality when their friends visited. She laughed and said it was a myth.

Anthonia was a very free spirited person, not shy at all to talk about any topic, and I liked that about girls. We talked further and she told me more boldly that in a relationship, sex was an important aspect and that some men are so bothered about themselves and don’t even know what a female wants and how to handle them… :o Ukandu :o

Me: Ah an… Your boyfriend no dey handle you well ni?

She: It’s not that… I’m speaking on a general note…

Me: Oh… Ok o…

By then seeing such a beautiful girl and hearing her talk about sex has already started sending some brain wave signals to mamba.

She asked if I had a girlfriend, and I told her she wasn’t in Katsina. I was operating my laptop and she saw a movie she said she had always wanted to watch and she begged me to play it. We both sat on the bed watching it and she was giggling and laughing at some funny scenes.

After some time, she rested her head on my shoulder. I placed my hands across her so that she could be comfortable and we continued watching the movie. Before I knew what was happening, my hand developed a mind of it’s own. My hand started teasing her shoulder playfully. I was expecting some resistance. No resistance.

My hand got bolder and went down towards the side of her boobs, teasing her slowly. I noticed she began to have goose pimples on her skin. She sat up and looked at me. ‘What are you doing??’, she asked in a shaky voice.

Me:Shiiit!! She don catch me!! Uhmm, nothing, just flexing my fingers…

She: I have a boyfriend…

Me:Wetin u kon dey find for my house by dis time??? Yeah you said so, I’m sorry… You know what, let’s just continue the movie…

We continued watching the movie and after a while she rested her head on my shoulder again. this babe dey find mamba trouble o My hand took over and activated ‘teasing mode’. My hands got bolder and began teasing around her big boobs. The goose pimples were now obvious even in the dim light. I was expecting some resistance; and I got it. She was saying, ‘dioxidane storrrrrp. Pleeeeassse sttorrrp’. In my brain it was translated as ‘pleeassseee don’t ssttooorrrrp. Contiiiinuuueeee’. And since that was what my brain told me to do, I continued. Since I obviously didn’t get any more resistance, I started smooching her boobs gently through her top. still no resistance??? 8)Straffing mode activated 8)

I was teaching Salim at the back of the house one evening when we heard the driver drive in.

Salim: It’s like my sister is back…

Me: Really? I didn’t know she was coming back today…

Salim: She called this morning that she was going to come back today…

Me: Hmm… Ok, let’s continue… Na wa o, so my amariya didn’t tell me she was coming back

While at Kaduna, Zainab called often and we usually spoke at length on various issues. She was really an intelligent girl. But I wondered why she didn’t tell me she was coming back that day.

After the lessons that day I was trying to hang around if I would see Zainab. For where? I no see the babe o. I was tired of waiting so I left.

I got home and was preparing dinner (yeah I cook) when I got a call from Zainab.

Me: Hello… angrily

Zainab: Good evening…

Me: How are you?

Zainab: I’m fine… You?

Me: I’m ok… Where are you?

Zainab: I’m home…

Me: Home where?

Zainab: KT…

Me: So you came back and you didn’t want to see me, right?

Zainab: I’m sorry, I was with my mum and I didn’t want her to see me with you…

Me: Why???

Zainab: Please just come online and I would explain everything to you.

Me: Ok…

She came online and we continued our discussion. She told me she liked me but (but wetin na???) she was already betrothed and according to their culture, she couldn’t be seen publicly talking to another man. Huh!! Seriouslyy???

Me: But your house is not public na…

Zainab: If my mum see us talking she would start thinking something is going on between us…

Me: And nothing is going on?

Zainab: Is there?

Me: Zee, I really care a lot about you. I’ve never felt this way for anyone before. Hearing your voice alone soothes and refreshes me bla bla bla… I want you to be mine and mine only and bla bla bla…

Zainab: But I told you I’m already betrothed…

Me: Do you love him?

Zainab: I don’t, but…

Me: Baby no buts… Don’t you love me?

Zainab: I love you. If I don’t, I wouldn’t be talking with you…

Me: So don’t worry, things would work itself out…

Zainab: So you want me to tell my mum?

Me: :oHuh:o No o… I mean, baby I guess since the situation right now warrants it, we have to be discrete with our relationship for now…

Zainab: Aii dear… I love you…

Me: Same here dear… So when would I see you?

Zainab: I would be in school tomorrow…

Me: I mean when would I see you like see you…

Zainab: LolzzZ… Don’t worry dear, you would see me…

So we gisted other things but all that was in my head was how to get my first score with an Hausa girl…

Every thursday of the week was usually a free day for me. I wasn’t expected to go to work but to go for the Community Development Projects/Meetings which usually ended by 11 or 12pm. I decided not to go for lessons on thursdays, so after CDS on thursdays, I usually had the day to myself. It was one of those thursdays that Zainab told me she was going to come to my house. Finally!8)

Zainab called and told me that she was at the front of my gate. When I opened the gate, she quickly walked in. I was shocked! ** :open_mouth: Blood of god :open_mouth: **. She was putting on an indian flowing gown and a scarf covering her head. She was looking so majestic. When she saw that no one was in the compound, she turned around and gave me a long hug.

To be continued

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 5)

:pinching_hand::point_left::strawberry::underage::eggplant::eggplant::strawberry::strawberry::heart::heart: We went inside and she took off her scarf. Jeez, she was looking even more pretty. Hausa girls don’t expose their head and legs in the public. She told me their religion forbade it so as not to tempt men.

:-\ Hian, laws dey o

She told me she got something for me. I asked her what it was and she asked me to close my eyes. Seriously??? Would you tell me already???

She placed a little box on my palm and when I opened it, I found a very lovely rolex wristwatch. Wow!:o I gave her a warm hug and held her in place.

We later ate the food she bought from a fast food joint and she was feeling so excited. Hausa girls are usually ‘caged’. They rarely socialize. So whenever they have even the slightest opportunity to experience relative freedom, they are usually in an ‘excited state’. It was this excited state Zainab found herself at that moment.

She told me she wanted to lay down and I sat on the bed while she lay on my laps. You know that feeling you get when you are in a room alone with a hot girl/guy you like? That was exactly the feeling I was having then. Mamba was already trying to wiggle out of place but I sent it a message to calm down. Everywhere was serene and quite. I was just whispering sweet nothings into her ears while stroking her hair slowly.

After some minutes, I bent my neck and gave her a kiss. She was frozen. Wait o, you never kiss before???. I realized we’ve never talked about anything sexual previously. Before I knew what was happening she sat up and kissed me. Now it was my turn to be surprised ‘cos she was kissing like a pro. Now I was finally able to touch her boobs 8)those boobs I dreamt about 8). At first it was on the outside, over her dress, and while doing that, she seemed a little nervous. My fingers found her n*ipple and make circles around it, making the it erect under her clothes. I realized she was still nervous and I asked her if I should stop. She said I shouldn’t. I asked her if she had let other boys touch her boobs and she said she had some male friends and she knew they wanted to touch it (how you take know???) but she never let them.

She then stood up and took off her dress, letting it fall to floor. She stood there in black lace bra and panties, ‘pretty sexy’ I thought. As I stared, she reached behind her, undid her bra, and then I saw those breasts that I had seen in my dream. ** :-\ it was slightly smaller than the one I saw in the dream :-\ ** She stepped forward and stood still as I reached out and smooched her boobs, first with my hands, and then kissed with my mouth. Her boobs were amazingly firm for their size and protruded straight out, capped with large dark areolas and thick nipples. I was in heaven, using my hands to lift and hold her boobs while s—–g her nipples. She sighed and stroked my hair as I s—-d her.

Then she surprised me again…

Zainab: Baby, I’m still a virgin. Would you please show me how to do it? ** :open_mouth: Chisos!!! :open_mouth: **

Despite my ‘corruptness’ over the years, I had never had the opportunity to bleep a virgin. This was going to be a new experience for me and I was determined to make the most of it. I wanted to be gentle with her ‘cos from stories I heard I could be painful for her, considering the size of mamba which was about 8” when in the fully ‘excited state’. I told her to take off my boxers which she did.

She had never actually seen a hard c–k before, so I allowed some time letting her touch mamba. I showed her how to stroke it, and let her play with mamba’s head and balls. I felt like a teacher giving tutorials (my specialty). Finally I asked her to put it in her mouth and she did. She was a good student and she learnt fast ‘cos in no time, she began licking and s—–g like a pro. maybe she don dey watch mojo before

After several minutes of s—–g, I told her it was her turn. I lay her down on the edge of the bed, and I knelt down next to it. I placed one hand on her boobs, fondling her nipple, one sliding up her thigh to her pussy. I told her to look at me and tell me how it felt. She was wide-eyed as I slid my finger up and down her slit, separating her meaty lips, and gently flicking her c–t. She may have been a virgin but her body certainly knew how to respond sexually. My strokes brought forth a wetness that soon covered my hand and her legs.

Her eyes were half shut now, moaning. She was as tight as you would expect, but she was so wet by now that once I got one finger in, then another, and I was able to start moving them around, almost prying her p—y further open from inside. I think that’s when she came the first time. She gasped, she arched her back, her eyes rolled and shut and my hand was suddenly soaked. When I went down on her she came almost immediately again, as I worked her p—y open with tongue and fingers.

Finally I stood, leaned up and gave her a big wet sloppy kiss, and then positioned myself between her legs. She watched as I opened a condom and rolled it down mamba. When my mamba slowly entered her and separated those virgin pussy for the first time, it felt like I went to heaven and came back. I fucked her gently initially. She showed some pain at first as her inner pu*ssy broke open but it didn’t take long for her hips to start moving in rhythm with mine. After several minutes, my balls tightened and I felt the spasms as I emptied into her.

After cummming I stayed in her for awhile, both of us feeling the heat of our juices. As mamba gradually returned to it’s ‘ground state’, I pulled out, holding the condom as I exited. “Show me,” she said, as she reached out to take the full condom. She held it, full of semen, and then slowly spilled it out onto her breasts. I’m now thinking, “this girl may be a virgin but she’s got a kinky side to her” She was amazed by looking at the result of her first full sex. She said she had seen c*m in movies but it was the first time she was seeing it in real life i talk am say she dey watch mojo. ‘There’s always a first time for everything’ I said.

She began stroking mamba again and before long, it rose to the occasion. We bleeped about 3times that day before she went home.

When she got home, she sent me a text from her private line: ‘Thank you baby for I the wonderful time I had with you today, you are the best. Looking forward to this some other time. I love you.’

Aha… Finally!!

So I now had 3 girlfriends in Katsina. How the hell did I get to this point???. I thought I was a good guy (or I wanted to be). I thought I wouldn’t have to cheat on my girlfriend back at home. I remembered her jokingly telling her sister that she would visit me no matter where I was posted to in the country.

Distance could be a b*itch at times. ~Meanwhile, I was in regular communication with her. We talked at least once a day. But now there were new developments. She told me her visa had been approved and she was due t~ o travel for her masters in the UK. Nawa o, this babe wan leave me for Naija sha. She ~said she wanted to see me before she left, to get some feel of good mamba I guess. But there was an issue. Distance. My spirit didn’t feel ~like travelling :-. She was willing to travel, but she was in~ a dilemma too. She said she couldn’t pay for a flight from Lagos to Kano and then have to endure a crappy 2hrs bus ri~ de from Kano to Katsina. There was usually no direct flight from Lagos to Katsina then (dunno about now though). If there had been a direct flight from Lagos to Katsina, then traveling to see me wouldn ’t have been an issue.

Apart from my unwillingness to travel, I was in another fix too. I didn’t really want her to come to KT. I would have preferred traveling to see her ‘cos that would have ~minimized my risk of exposure. Trust me, that babe was an ‘FBI agent’ in her own right and I would have been busted for my nefarious activities. She was the only girl that caught me whenever I cheated on her Abi na jazz she dey~ use???. She just had to look into my eyes and study my ~surrounding and everything I’ve done for the past few days would come reeling to her like a movie. And I had a soft spot for her, so no matter how hard I thought I was, I always melted whenever I was with her. So I would have~ preferred traveling to see her than the other way around. We debated this for about a month before she finally traveled. We didn’t get to see. I wasn’t really too happy about it but I didn’t really have much choices.

Meanwhile I had to micro-manage 3 girls so that our clandestine meetings wouldn’t clash with each other. You understand why that shouldn’t happen, right? Thursdays was always for Zainab, no questions asked.

Anthonia had an apartment like mine where covert operations could be carried out, so I usually went to her place when she needed to be serviced. Hey, she had a boyfriend, so we understood each other. She called when she needed the mamba and I was always at her service. What did I get in return ;D? Trust me, you don’t want to know.

My problem was Chisom. I guess she was just taking it too far for my liking. Statements like ‘so what are your plans for me’, ‘when are you planning on seeing my people’, ‘I wish we could work things out’, ‘so you don’t want to talk to my mum’, was what usually dominated our conversations. Seriously babe, I’m still serving and I still have to get on my feet before I even start thinking of marriage. She didn’t seem to understand this. All she was concerned about was marriage! And that bothered me a lot. My only consolation was that she had just two months to her POP, and maybe, just maybe I would be free from her. I wished all girls could just have the mentality of Mila Kunis in Friends With Benefit. Jeez, I loved that babe.

Anyway, that was not to be in Chisom’s case and I had to manage her situation. I tried as much as possible to create an enabling environment where either of the girls didn’t have to or couldn’t meet each other. Trust me, I was up to the task (or so I thought).

Zainab had visited that thursday (as usual) and we gisted and straffed (as usual). I later remembered that my generator (I better pass my neighbor) was faulty and needed to be serviced. I told her to keep me company outside while I serviced it (yes I’m an engineer too). So she was there gisting with me when we heard the horn of a car. It was my banker neighbor. I saw him opening the gate and driving in. While still wondering what the hell he was doing back at home at this time of the day, I saw Chisom walk through the gate…

To be continued

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 6)

** :open_mouth: Chisos!!! :open_mouth: WTF!!!** . I was shocked but I tried not to show it. So many questions were running through my head unanswered. ‘What the f*uck was this babe doing here?’ ‘Why didn’t she call to tell me she was coming?’ ‘What the hell was Johnson (the banker) doing back home at this time of the day anyway?’ ‘How the hell am I supposed to explain this to Zainab?’ ‘How the f–k am I supposed to get Chisom out of this house right now?’

The questions kept popping in my head with no available answer. The die was already cast. The only solution that popped in my head was damage control. Damage Control Mode Activated

Previously, Chisom had suspected me of cheating. She confronted me and I vehemently denied it. Now she was confirming her suspicions (or so she thought). Zainab had never suspected (or confronted) me, and she was still going to be very much ~around after Chisom had passed out from her service to the country. So I had to protect her interests in preference to that of Chisom. From my experience with damage control, never lose both ways.~ And I was determined to do just that.

Chisom came in and greeted us. I didn’t respond warmly as I used to. She ~noticed and just went inside. Meanwhile I was still fixing the generator. Zainab asked who she was and I told her she was a friend. ‘Just a friend?’, she asked. ‘What else would she b~ e before :-\’, I replied with a look on my face. I asked her to wait for me that I was coming.

When I got inside, I realized that even a new born baby would know what had previously occurred in the room. The room was not arranged and the bed was in a ‘post straffing state’. Hey, I didn’t expect anybody, so why should I have made it after Zainab and I straffed. Besides we were still going to continue. I realized she knew this so I had to prepare a counter-defence that would repel her attacks.

I met her inside pressing her phone. She was holding my phone on her other hand. I wasn’t concerned ‘cos I knew it was locked and no one except me knew the password.

Me: Why the hell didn’t you call me before coming???

Without uttering a word and without looking at me, she stretched my phone towards me. I collected it. Oh, shiiit!! 12 missed calls.

Me: Oh… I was outside fixing the generator outside that’s why I didn’t hear the phone ring…

I looked at her and realized tears were already gathering in her eyes.

Chisom: In a shaky voice Dioxidane, who is that b*itch?

Me: Hey, hey, calm down! Why would you be calling someone a b*itch. Besides she’s my friend…

Chisom: Raising her voice now I can call her whatever I want to call her! She’s a b*itch!

Me: In a cool tone See, I told she’s my friend. I don’t appreciate you calling her a b*itch…

Chisom: Raising her voice higher So that’s how you go about f*ucking all your friends abi… Your secret have been revealed today… After all I’ve done for you bla bla bla!! After giving myself to you bla bla bla!! This is how you are going to repay me abi!

Ah an… See me o??? After she’s done what for me??? See me see wahala o :o

Me: Would you shut the f*uck up! You are disturbing the neighborhood… Why are you acting so paranoid!

She went on ranting and ranting. I withheld myself ‘cos if I hadn’t, I would have given her the beating of her life. I’ve seen men do it to their wives and the consequences were dire (on the women) and I vowed I was never going to do that to any woman. That was what held me that day. The damage control was becoming futile. I determined right then that she was out of my life. It was now time to do damage control on Zainab.

As I was thinking of going outside to meet Zainab, she walked in with tears in her eyes, took her bag and left. I tried going after her to the gate and begging her, but she gave me a look that said : go back before I bust your face. Besides, I still couldn’t be seen with her on the street, much less running after her and begging her so I postponed her begging till some other time…

Jeez, this situation was really getting out of hand. I wanted to go back inside to send Chisom out or beg her. I was confused at that moment. I decided to complete fixing the generator. As I was still working on it, my neighbor was about going out.

Johnson: Oga Dioxidane, I’m going out and I wouldn’t come back today o…

Me: Who send you make you come back before, mtcheww Ok bros, no problem… Take care…

He was driving out when Chisom came out of the house.

Chisom: Dioxidane, please I’m sorry… I don’t know what came over me…

Me: Silence

Chisom: It’s because of the love I have for you that’s why I reacted like that… Please I didn’t mean it…

Chisom: Bla bla bla bla bla…

Me: I wasn’t hearing what she was saying anymore

Chisom: Dioxidane please say something na…

I was just ‘forming concentration’ on the generator I was fixing. I had already finished fixing the generator but I delayed coupling. I totally blanked her. I was so angry. I didn’t want her to see the other side of me, so silence was my only alternative.

Chisom: Dioxidane, I’ll leave o…

She went in and came out with her bag.

Chisom: Dioxidane, I’m leaving!

And so she left. I went and banged the gate to make sure it was locked.

I was angry. I was confused. What do I do? Zainab must have gotten home. Do I call her? Or do I wait till her anger cooled off. I’m definitely not calling Chisom anytime soon.

I quickly coupled the generator and tested it. It worked well. I went inside and lay down on the bed. So many thoughts ran through my head, confusing me. I decided to go to the bar. D–n! I didn’t have enough money on me! I decided to walk to the ATM point, from there to the bar, perhaps it would help me clear my head.

I got to the bar and took 3 bottles of beer while watching a match I had missed the last weekend. Before I knew what was happening, it was 9pm. Time to go home.

When I got home, I was so lonely and bored. I needed company. I couldn’t call Chisom. I tried calling Zainab, she didn’t pick. I called her about 15times, she still refused to pick. Kai, I don enter am today. I called some other female friends and we gisted, but I was still bored. I was still pondering what to do when a thought ran through my head, ‘Anthonia’. Yes, Anthonia! She was always the one calling when she needed me. Now I needed someone, I had to call her. Meanwhile, this was already past 10pm.

Anthonia: Hello…

Me: Hi dear, how are you?

Anthonia: I’m fine and you?

Me: I’m not feeling too well…

Anthonia: Really???

Me: Yeah… Where are you?

Anthonia: I’m at home…

Me: Can I come over?

Anthonia: Tonight??? Would you get bike?

Me: Don’t worry I’ll try to get bike…

Anthonia: Ok, no probs… I’ll be waiting…

Me: Thanks dear… I’m on my way now…

Yes! ** 8) i no fit lose everything today na 8) **

I immediately got up, picked up my phones and keys and went to get a bike. The time was already some minutes to 11pm. The few bikes passing by already had passengers on them. I had to wait for several minutes before I saw one. After finally agreeing on the price which was three times more than the usual, we set off.

To be continued

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 7)

:strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::pinching_hand::point_left::underage: Normally while going to Anthonia’s place, I don’t knock on her gate. I just call her when I arrive and she opens the gate. That was the usual. Since it was already late that night, before I even got to her gate, I’ve already begun calling her. She didn’t pick. I thought to myself that maybe she was already at the gate that’s why she didn’t pick. I got to the gate and realized it was still locked. ** :open_mouth: Ah an! Wetin dey happen???** I called her again and she didn’t pick. I called more than 30 times, she still didn’t pick. ** :open_mouth: Chisos :o** At that point I was beginning to get scared. So many thoughts were running through my head ‘Is she asleep already or what???’ ‘Is she doing this on purpose???’ ‘What would I do if she opens the gate?’ ‘Wait o, what if she doesn’t open it, what do I do???’ I don enter am today I tried knocking the gate. No response. I still tried calling again and that silly girl that works with MTN told me her number was not reachable and that I should try again later. What Nonsense!!! A number that has been ringing since??? I tried the number again. The same thing. Please tell me this isn’t happening??? I began making contingency plans.

Meanwhile, I saw some Almajiri boys lurking around the neighborhood. Chai, e don be for me today!!! I had never stayed out late in the night. I recalled the advice I had been given about staying out late in the night. ‘Who send me sef???’ ‘Na woman don put me for wahala so o!’ ‘I don die today!’ ‘Nobody even knows where I am???’ ‘If anything happens to me, no one would even know where to look???’ ‘Chai, who send me???’ ‘My Father, My God, if you know you really love me, me save me this night!’

I decided to brace myself and face whatever came at me that night. I decided that before I get killed (if I get killed), I must take more than two persons with me when going to meet baba! The time was already some minutes to 12am. Her neighborhood was in the interior so I didn’t expect to see any bike, but I was wishing or hoping that if I could get to the main road (unharmed), perhaps I could get a bike to take me home.

You know that move Jim Carey did in Bruce Almighty when he inflated his chest before he went to meet those bad guys after which he made a monkey come out of one of the guys a$s? Yeah, I did that move. I’m tall and well built but I knew that was not enough if I really didn’t want anything to happen to me. I had to act the part. So pushed out my chest and started walking like The Rock. While walking to the bus stop, I saw some of them lurking in the dark, while some were walking ahead of me and they were giving themselves whistling signals. I already set my key on ‘stabbing mode’. The first person that got to me would have gotten a stab on the eye with my key! I don’t know if it was the way I walked or divine intervention, but till I got to the bus stop none of them approached me. Phweww! Phase 1 complete! Moving on to phase 2

Now how do I get home? The time was already past 12am. There were very few bikes on the road. That was my first experience of the late night life in Katsina. There were street lights everywhere so visibility was ok. I began walking home. I had to recall all the marching lessons I received while in camp. I saw some late night traders and some Almajiris still walking around those boys no dey sleep???. After ‘quick marching’ for more than an hour, I got home. **Chai, thank God o :open_mouth: **. I went straight to the bathroom, had a cold bath and went straight to the bed, na*ked. I was still pondering over what had happened and contemplating on what to do when I slept off…

I woke up the next day feeling more confused than ever. I called my boss and told him I wasn’t feeling too well, so I couldn’t be at work. It was friday anyways and that day in the north was usually a day of worship so there was usually little or no work to do.

I checked my phone and saw 12 missed calls. From who? Yeah, you guessed right. I wonder why she was calling me now. What if something happened to me last night??? What would people have said? ‘Ehn, na babe he find go’, that’s if they eventually found out where I went. Why didn’t I just stay at home???

Anyway sha, thank God for my life.

She called once more and I refused to pick the call.

After some minutes, I got a text message on my phone. It was from Tonia.

“Hi darling, I’m so sorry about what happened. I took some drugs last night that was why I slept off. I saw your missed calls late in the night and I tried calling you back. Please, I didn’t do it on purpose. Please pick my call.”

In my mind, ‘your fada!! Can you imagine???’ She called again and I switched off my phone.

I tried analyzing the relationships in my life. My girlfriend in Lagos? Traveled out of the country. ** :’( ** Zee? She dey vex for me ** :’( ** Chisom? Naa, I’ll pass… (Wait o, she never call me since o). Tonia? SMH… I would have died because of Tonia yesterday, thanks…

I tried calling Zee again but she still refused to talk to me. I sent her series of messages apologizing for what happened and professing love for her. For where??? She still no gree I decided to take a break from girls for a while, perhaps that would help me.

Later in the evening I went to Zainab’s place for lessons with her brother.

Salim: Good evening sir…

Me: Salim, how are you?

Salim: Fine sir…

Me: How’s your sister?

Salim: It’s like she’s not feeling too fine…

Me: Where is she?

Salim: She’s inside…

Me: Please tell her I want to see her…

Salim: Ok…

He went in and came back…

Salim: Sir, she said she’s sleeping…

Me: She said she’s sleeping or she’s really sleeping?

Salim: That’s what she said…

Me: Ok… Let’s continue…

Throughout the duration of the lesson, I just couldn’t concentrate. I just gave Salim numerous questions to solve while I was composing messages to Zee.

She didn’t bother replying. I told her I wanted to see her. No response.

**I quit!!! :’( **

I decided if she didn’t want to see me anymore, so be it.

Before going back home, I went to visit some friends (male friends o). We later went to the bar. As I got home, I was bored and lonely. I called some female friends and we gisted, but I was still bored. I was still pondering what to do when a thought ran through my head, ‘Anthonia’.

** :open_mouth: Huh!!! If I hear???**

I woke up the next day feeling strong and refreshed. Another weekend was here again. I had to do my laundry and clean up my apartment.

I got a call from Zainab’s mum telling me not to come for lessons that day ‘cos they were going out.

** 8) Yeah!! 8)**

I still had not heard from Zainab. I talked to Anthonia and she apologized profusely. I forgave her and told her I was going to visit her later in the day.

I was through with cleaning my apartment and was doing my laundry in the bathroom when I heard someone knocking on the gate.

** :-*

To be continued

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 8)

:strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::watermelon::banana::banana::banana::cherries::strawberry::strawberry::grapes::pinching_hand::point_left::underage:

I began contemplating who could be at the gate. ‘Did my neighbor go out and forget his key?’ ‘Did my neighbor have a visitor’. I wasn’t expecting anybody so I didn’t even bother going to the gate.

The knocking still persisted. I heard my neighbor go to the gate to open it. ‘It was my neighbor’s visitor afterall’, I thought. I still sat in the bathroom washing and listening to music. Some moments later, I began perceiving a very familiar sweet smelling fragrance.

** :-\ **

‘Could it be true? Could my mind be playing tricks on me???’ I turned my head and saw Zainab standing in my bedroom looking at me…

** :open_mouth: Chisos :open_mouth: **

I was dumbstruck! I stood and realized that I was just putting on only my boxer shorts. I stood there contemplating what to do.

‘Do I go for a hug? What if she rejects it??? Do I start begging?’ I was still contemplating on what to do when I realized she was staring at my chest. Yeah I gymed every morning, so I was kinda muscle toned.

** :-\ Is she just noticing it now???**

Anyway, my mind settled for the first option. A hug it is!

I went and gave her a hug, expecting rejection. She embraced me.

8) Wow, that’s cool 8)

I was still holding her when I started whispering sweet words in her ears.

Me: Baby, I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean things to happen the way they did bla bla bla.

I was still ranting when she broke away from the hug.

Zee: Dear, all those things she said that day; were they true?

Me: :o Huh??? Before nko Of course not honey, she was just out to make trouble. She wanted me to date her and I told her it was only you I loved that was why when she saw you she said she was going to make you hate me.

Zee: Eyes widened Really? And you didn’t tell me…

Me: Forming angry I didn’t tell you! Did you give me the opportunity to explain? I pleaded, you didn’t want to listen, you didn’t even give me the chance to explain…

Zee: Oh baby, I’m so sorry… I was so angry, I thought you were cheating on me…

Me: Baby, why wouldd you think I would do that? You know you are the love of my life, the only one I cherish bla bla bla

yinmu

Zee: Oh baby, I love you so much…

Me: Same here dear, same here…

I was still talking when she put her hands around my neck, brought my neck down towards herself and gave me a deep kiss.

D–n I’ve missed that!

I slipped my hands around her waist raising her up. Her legs were now around my waist while she put her arms around my neck as she continued to kiss me and wrap her tightly in my arms and pull me against herself. Hungrily, she pressed herself against me, opened her mouth for the invasion of my tongue and cried her desire deep in me.

I looked down at her. D–n! Her hair, her skin, her eyes all glowed like the sky. We tumbled onto the bed, facing each other as we indulged in long, soul shattering kisses. My hands raced over her, following a seductive course from the back of her neck, down her spine and over her hips, then back again, leaving her tingling in every place I touched.

My hands found her ni*pples and I fondled it intermittently. She kissed me back with a need that reflected the very deepest, emptiest part of her being. ‘I need you baby’, she sighed, ‘you make me feel so wanted, so needed and so perfect’.

I slowly made my way down her body, kissing and playing with all of her until I reached her pussy. I took off her blue flowery g-strings and drew my tongue along her labial lips and inserted it into her pink, shell-like cunny. I kissed and s—-d on her pussy until she screamed, ‘baby please fuuuccck meeee!’.

I slowly inserted my ‘condomized mamba’ in her. She was so wet and warm and ready for me. She wrapped my legs around my hips and pulled herself up to meet my thrusts, keeping the rhythm slow and steady. This went on for severally minutes and I noticed she was bucking and jerking and arching her back. ‘Babyyyyy, I’m cuummminnngg’, she cried out. This triggered mamba and after several thrusts I came and we both lay on the bed spent.

We later got up, went to the bathroom to clean ourselves up and came back laying on the bed. Some minutes later, she began arching and trembling under the touch of my fingers and she whispered, “I love you!” so softly, that I thought she didn’t mean me to hear. It was if I eavesdropped as she told her secret to God.

She then went down and took mamba into her mouth and began to kiss and s–k the head. I lay back and d–n! It felt so good. As she s—-d she used her hands at the base of mamba, slowly working up to a wonderful level.

She gradually tried to engulfed mamba right down into her throat. I had never had that before quite so fiercely. She made me feel that she would swallow my whole body. I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to be in her…

The more we straffed, the more we wanted. We would turn in each others arms and start all over again. It seemed that we couldn’t get enough of each other. She whispered into my ears, ‘I missed you baby’. ‘I missed you too’. ‘Baby please don’t break my heart’. ‘I’ll never try it’……….

Four months passed. It seemed like only yesterday. Chisom finally passed out and left Katsina, but not without giving me issues. She made it obvious she needed someone to get married to, and since I was obviously not ready, I had to ‘discharge’.

Me, marry now??? For wetin na???

Zainab and I always kept our appointed thursday rendezvous at my place. Her mum had not suspected anything yet, but her brother’s been suspecting us, but since he likes me, all is well – for now.

** 8)Badt guy 8)**

The deal between Anthonia and I was still on. We understood each other very well. I even got to meet her boyfriend (or fiancé, I no even come know which one again :-). I almost got busted in the process, but smartness prevailed.

Friends with benefit rocks!! 8)

My CDS had to elect new set of excos’. I was elected the President by popular demand after having served as the PRO. It wasn’t actually an election because no one wanted to contest against me. I didn’t know why. No, I did. No one wanted to lose.

The swearing-in ceremony took place with all the fanfare and frivolities. It was there I realized that the Schedule officer of my CDS was a queen in the making. Jeez, this woman was too beautiful. Her lips looked soft and luscious.

While she was reading out the oath (or whatever they call it) for us to recite, I just couldn’t stop staring at lips. Her skin was something else. She tried covering with her veil, but the parts exposed looked so exotic.

To be continued

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 9)

:grapes::underage::banana::pinching_hand::point_left::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry:

For the record, I never fantasize about women much older than me (except my aunt’s friend when I was in primary school and my lesson tutor when I was in JSS2 and my Biology teacher when I was in SS3 and a lady at my mum’s place of work and…). Ok, I did fantasize about older women, but that was when I was much younger. I had totally changed my orientation (or so I thought).

Schedule Officer: Hello? Snaps her fingers close to my face

Me: ** :open_mouth: ** Huh?? Oh, I’m sorry ma…

Schedule Officer: Are you ok?

Me: Uhmm, yes ma…

Schedule Officer: Are you sure?

Me: Yes ma…

Schedule Officer: Can we continue now?

Jeez!! I felt so embarrassed. I was so carried away and lost track of the fact that I was actually supposed to be taking the Oath of office before other corp members and invited guests. This was really embarrassing. Anyway as a sharp guy, I quickly got back myself and flowed with the occasion.

I noticed that there were some ‘chicks’ among the new corp members posted to my CD group. Nice! I was later called upon to give a speech and I put on my A-game when delivering it and it was awesome (so my fans said).

After the program, my Schedule Officer (Malama Aisha) was walking to her car when I sighted her.

Me: Ma, thank you for coming, we really appreciate…

She: Oh, Dioxidane it’s nothing… That reminds me, what happened to you earlier?

Me: Ma it’s nothing really…

She: Are you sure?

She: Ok if you say so… We really need to meet sometime next week, there are some things about the CD group you need to be acquainted with…

Me: Ok ma. When would you be chanced ma?

She: Let’s make it next tuesday afternoon…

Me: Ok, no problem ma…

She: Here’s my card… Call me…

Me: Ok ma… Thanks ma…

I was walking back to the hall when I met two ladies coming out of the hall…

Lady 1: Presido…

Me: U go fear hyping na Heyyyy, hope you girls enjoyed the party…

Lady 1: It was cool…

Lady 2: You guys tried… It was really well organized…

Me: Hmm, I’m really glad you enjoyed it… I’m Dioxidane…

Both laughs

Lady 2: Of course we know… We are in your CD group…

Me: Oh, that’s nice… That means we get to see your lovely faces every week…

Both laugh

Me: So you are? Facing Lady 1

Lady 1: Oh, I’m Sandra…

Lady 2: I’m Rejoice…

Me: Wow, lovely names… Hope you would make us rejoice. Are you girls leaving already?

Sandra: Yeah, it’s getting late already and we are kinda new in town…

Me: Laugh Don’t worry, the town is very safe…

Rejoice: Yeah, we would still love to leave now…

Me: No probs, lemme go and join the others… You girls should take care of yourselves…

As I turned to leave, Rejoice asked for my number and I gave it to her…

I was so tired when I got home that day. I wonder how I had my bath and slept. I woke up around 4am. I checked my phone and saw 14missed calls. Jeez! Was I that tired that I couldn’t hear my phone ring?? I checked and saw that 3 of the calls were from my mum, 3 an international number (Nkem obviously), 3 from Zainab, 2 from Lizzy (my friend in Lagos) and 3 from an unknown number.

I made a mental note to call them later in the morning. I tried checking my mail and browsing on my phone but soon found out that the phone was actually browsing me. I realized that I was still tired so I slept off again.

I woke up around 10am that day. Jeez!! I was already late for service!!! I decided to skip service that day and wash some of my clothes since I couldn’t do so the previous day.

I tried calling the numbers that called me the previous night but none of them picked ** :’( Na wa o, na only me no go service sha :’( **.

I washed my clothes, prepared and ate breakfast and was watching a movie on my laptop when my phone rang.

Me: Hello?

Caller: Hi Dioxidane, it me Sandra…

Me: Sandra :-?

Caller: Yes, Sandra in your CD group. We met yesterday at the welcoming party…

Me: Oh, Sandra… Of course I remember you… How you doing?

Sandra: I’m fine… You didn’t go for service?

Me: Uhmm, no… You just closed, I guess…

Sandra: Yes…

Me: And how was service?

Sandra: It was marvelous…

Me: Wow… That’s cool…

Sandra: Dioxidane where do you stay sef?

Me: Huh??? Uhmm, around Kofar Kaura…

Sandra: Rejoice and I just came back from church and we were kinda bored…

Me: Eya…

I heard Rejoice say in the background, ‘tell him we want to visit him’…

Sandra: Dioxidane, we want to visit you o…

Me: Oh, really?

Sandra: Yeah, or is your babe around?

Me: Laughs Naa, you can come over…

Sandra: Thanks… Prepare something for us o…

Me: I hear…

Sandra: Please text the address to my phone…

Me: This is your number, right?

Sandra: Yes…

Me: Ok, I’ll send it to you now…

Sandra: Ok, we would soon be there…

About an hour later, I got a call from Sandra. She told me they had difficulty locating my place. Seriously??? I went to the end of the street before I saw them and I waved them over.

We went in and we were gisting when I got a call from a friend.

Prince: Baba, what up…

Me: Boss, I’m good o… What’s happening?

Prince: Where are you?

Me: I’m home…

Prince: Oboy show for Fadama, tinz dey happen for here…

Me: Reaalllly!! What’s happening?

Prince: Jude just got a car, he’s celebrating it…

Me: Oboy!! I dey show there right away…

Prince: We’ll be expecting you…

Me: No probs boss…

Sandra: What’s happening?

Me: One of my guys just got a car and they asked me to come celebrate with them

Rejoice: Wow, that’s nice… Are we invited?

Me: Of course, you both would be my guests…

Rejoice: Ohhh, you such a darling…

Me: :-\

And so we went out and walked to the bus-stop waiting to get a bike. As we were waiting, a car that already passed us by, reversed and stopped in front of us. The front glass was rolled down and I realized it was Zainab’s mum. Her husband was driving while Zainab and Salim sat behind.

Zainab’s Mum (ZM): Mr Dioxidane…

Me: Good afternoon ma… Good afternoon sir…

ZM: How are you?

Me: I’m fine ma…

ZM: This is your area right?

Me: Yes ma, I stay around here…

She was saying to her husband, ‘wannan shi malami Salim’.

Zainab’s Father (ZF): Oh, you are the Mr Dioxidane they’ve been talking about…

Me: It’s an honor to meet you sir…

ZF: It’s ok, they’ve actually been telling me lots about you and I’ll say you’ve really done a good job on Salim. it’s good to finally meet you… Where are you guys headed?

Me: Oh, we just want to visit a friend around here…

ZF: Ok, you guys should take care…

ZM: Mr Dioxidane take care…

Me: Thank you ma…

And they zoomed off…

Some minutes later, I got a text message on my phone. It was from Zainab.

“So that’s how you go about with girls because you felt I wouldn’t see you, right?”

Can you imagine??? She dey mad???

I ignored the text. Some minutes later she called but I didn’t answer. We went to the party and it was fun all the way until we were about leaving……

I was tipsy. Ok not too tipsy, but a little bit tipsy. You know that feeling you get when you are high and in the midst of hot girls? Yeah, I felt that way at that moment.

All the while Sandra and I had been gisting/flirting while Rejoice who was gisting with one of my friends was stealing glances at us.

Sometime later, Sandra asked if I knew where the convenience was and I pointed the direction to her. On a second thought, ‘You know what? Don’t worry, I’ll show you’, I said as I took her hands and helped her to her feet.

She began to walk in front of me. She looked back at me, smiled and I could swear I saw her bite her lips as she started to walk a couple of feet ahead of me.

She was wearing a blue top and a black skirt which went to about half way down her thighs. I watched her a$s, hypnotized by the way she was swinging it. ** :open_mouth: D–n, this babe no go kill me**

When I got to the door that led to the corridor where the gents and ladies were, I found her holding it open for me. I smiled and said ‘thanks’. She smiled back at me and then bit her lip again. Jeez! What’s with the biting of lip sef :-

We stood looking at each other awkwardly for some seconds, then she reached her arm out and kind of tapped me on the arm.

** :oChisos! :o**

Tbc

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 10)

I felt some volts of electricity pass through me and suddenly I had butterflies in my stomach…

‘Please wait for me here’, she said as she disappeared into the girls’ toilet. A couple of seconds later she threw the door open and grabbed my hand. Before I knew what was happening, I realized that I was being dragged into the ladies and thrown up against a wall.

She pushed her body onto mine and kissed me. I kissed her back and put my arms around her lower back, pushing her into me even more while our tongues where entwined into each other.

Her hands were in my hair as we embraced passionately. My hands moved down and squeezed her a$s and she responded to the movement with a stifled moan in my mouth.

We broke off for a moment as she backed into a cubicle dragging me along by my trouser. She backed herself onto the wall and I placed my hands on it either side of her head.

We started kissing again as her hands moved down reaching down to my trousers until she could feel mamba.

It was already on high alert then

As she started caressing it I started to moan with pleasure. I realized just how turned on I was and how hard mamba had become.

She started to unzip my fly and reached inside. The feeling of her smooth hands on mamba was exhilarating. She was groping around and I could see in her eyes just how turned on she was getting. Her eyes were wild from the thrill of it all.

In one fluid movement she freed mamba from my trousers and shifted her body down against the wall. She held mamba in her hand and then lent forward taking it in her mouth.

I gasped as her lips passed over the head, with her tongue danced around sending shivers of ecstasy up my spine. She moaned heavily with mamba in her mouth, sending vibrations reverberating through me and her wet tongue expertly sliding around mamba.

I was in heaven.

She moaned a few more times going down on me before she took me out of her mouth and slowly made her way back up to mine. We kissed again with mamba pressing against her.

‘Take my pants off’, she ordered breathlessly. We ~continued kissing as I slid my hands over her breasts and down her sides, over her hips and under her skirt. I raised her skirt up and felt her a$s~ and realized she was putting on a g-string.

I found the top of her g-strings and started to ~pull them down slowly. I moved my kissing onto her neck as I moved my body down hers and my hands down her legs.~

When I got to the bottom of her legs my head ~was at her lap and her hands were in my hair. I wanted to go down on her so badly. I wanted my tongue to bring her to the brink of o—-m with her hands pushing my head into he~ r.

I could imagine how wet she was and how good it would feel for her if my head was between her legs.

But as soon as I had taken the g-strings off ~her, she pulled me back up by my head. As I rose up to meet her lips again I traced my hand up the inside of her legs, stroking her inner thigh lightly, and as soon as my mouth met hers, my fingers brushed ag~ ainst her p*ussy.

As soon as it happened she gasped loudly and her entire body shook in my arms. I pressed ever so slightly harder, and realized she was saturated.

I began circling my fingers, trying to find her c–t. She tightened her grip around me and started to moan quietly in my ear, I could feel her entire body tighten and loosen.

She found my mamba with her hand again and started playing with it, this seemed to turn her on even more and her moans got louder, seemingly lost in herself.

‘I need you inside me!’, she half-screamed. She unbuckled my belt, opened my trousers and pulled them down before pushing me onto the toilet seat.

I was wondering about whether I was go through with it ‘cos I was without condoms when she put her hands into her bra and brought out a condom.

:o Huh!!! Where the hell did that come from???

Before I knew what was happening, she wore the condom on my mamba, s——-d me and kissed me hard before lowering herself onto me.

The feeling was incredible. I gasped as I entered her tight warm wetness. She moved slowly onto me as I penetrated her inch by inch.

When she had stopped, she let out a moan of pleasure, ‘Oh GOD that feels so fuuucccking good!’

She started to move up and down on me, each t—-t feeling better and better. My hands moved onto her boobs and then up her neck and into her hair. I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her while she rode me.

We moaned into each others mouths and her pace started to quicken. Before long I could feel her body tighten on top of me.

She threw her head back as her muscles started to contract around my mamba. ‘Ooohhh yeeeesssss’, she screamed as the waves of her o—-m rushed through her.

I was very close, I could feel myself stiffen as well. Her moans had pushed me over the edge and I came, my body jerking as I held her tight, I could feel myself throb inside her for the longest time.

We eventually came to our senses, looked at each other then shared a kiss. We composed ourselves for a few minutes and got dressed, then we kept kissing before venturing back outside.

Sandra had a smile on her face as she stepped out. ‘You are dripping wet with sweat’, she said running a finger over my forehead as she turned the knob on the door marked ‘Ladies.’

I wiped my face as I stepped back in to dispose of my rubber, then I washed my hands and walked back to the table where we sat.

Sandra was all business-like as she came out to join us. I looked at her but her face was a blank. No expression. Nothing.

She whispered something into Rejoice’s ear and they said they had to leave. I collected a friend’s car keys to drop them and during the drive to their lodge she didn’t still say anything. Only Rejoice was talking with me.

Before I slept that night, I got a text on my phone. It was from Sandra.

‘Thanks darling for a lovely day. It was fun. Hope to get more of you… XOXO.’

Hmmm, trust me I’m justing getting started…

That weekend was wonderful. I woke up the next monday morning refreshed and energized.

I went to work and had a class that day. It Zainab’s class. During lectures, I noticed she was not concentrating. She was busy gisting with her friends, something she never did before. Can you imagine???. This is what happen most times when you have a student – ‘lecturer’ relationship.

In the past, I had never had anything to do with female students I taught. I no even come know wetin dey wori me now…

After the class I told her I wanted to see her…

Me: What wrong with you?

Zee: What do you mean?

Me: I’ve been calling your phone and sending you messages, but you’ve not been responding…

Zee: Ohhh… So sowie, I’ve been busy…

Me: Huh :o Really you’ve been busy???

Zee: Who were those girls you were with that day?

Me: Ohhh, so that’s what this is all about, right?

Zee: You’ve not answered me…

Me: ** >:( Forming anger >:( ** So if you see me with girls, that means I have something to do with them?

Zee: You know what, I have a class now, I’ll talk to you later…

Me: :open_mouth: Seriously???

She walked off leaving me alone in the lab.

That evening, I was still in the school premises walking to join the school shuttle when a car that had passed by me reversed, stopped and honked.

It was my Schedule Officer.

Malama Aisha (MA): Dioxidane, how are you?

Me: Lafia lau walahi… Yaya aiki?

MA: Laughs Lafia kalau… Yaya jindadin?

Me: :open_mouth: Smiles Ha, me I don’t know that one o…

MA: Laughs It means how’s enjoyment…

Me: Ohh… Walahi ba jindadin…

MA: Laughs Where are you headed?

Me: I was going to join the shuttle to take me to town…

MA: Come in, I’ll drop you. I just wanted to drop something at the bursary…

Me: Oh, thank you ma…

And I hopped in…

On our way back to town, we were talking about various things when she asked me how I was enjoying my service year. I told her it was boring…

MA: Haba mana, why would it be boring?

Me: It’s the town na. There are no cinemas, no clubs, few bars…

MA: Laughs And your girl friends?

Me: She’s not in town…

MA: So you don’t have any girlfriend in Katsina?

Me: Uhhmm, not really…

MA: Why not really?

Me: We are just friends…

MA: Ohh, I see…

Me: So how about Alhaji?

MA: Oh, he is very fine…

Me: Hmm, that’s good. So we would still meet tomorrow?

MA: Yeah… Let me have your number so that I would call you to tell you when you would come…

Me: Ok ma…

Before she got to my place, I dialed her number from my phone and it rang on her phone…

To be continued

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 11)

The next day, I went to see Malama Aisha at her office. After discussing normal CDG matters, we started talking about others stuffs.

Walahi, this woman na ‘gister’.

We were gisting like we had known each other for long. She told me her husband was a medical doctor and he worked at Yola. He usually came back about once or twice a month and sometimes she went to visit him. They had a kid who was with her in Katsina. She asked me about myself and I told her. We really talked at length.

After that day, I was beginning to lose my lust for her. I had never wanted to have anything to do with married women. I wasn’t going to start now.

She on the other hand, became increasingly fond of me. ‘Dioxidane, Dan Allah (please) come and help me to fix this…’ ‘Dioxidane, come and help me to get this…’ I was getting used to receiving those kind of calls from her.

In my mind, ‘ah an, this woman, I be your house boy ni???’. But since I was getting free foodstuff most times and I get to use her car when running those errands, I really didn’t mind. Besides I was in a ‘foreign’ land, and I needed all the allies I could get.

Meanwhile, Zainab and I had resolved our issues and continued our thursday rendezvous.

I was typing an article on my laptop one evening when my phone rang…

Caller: Dioxidane, it’s me Rejoice…

Me: :open_mouth: Ohhh, how you doing? What happened to your phone?

Rejoice: Dioxidane please I’m outside your gate…

Me: :o Huh What happened??? Uhmm, don’t worry I’m coming…

I went to the gate and invited her in…

Rejoice and I usually talked whenever we met during CDS meetings. She had been at my place just once. I didn’t know if Sandra (her friend) told her about what happened between us. But I doubt if she did, ‘cos girls rarely ‘kiss-and-tell’.

She told me Sandra went to visit her boyfriend and there was no one in her lodge. She couldn’t stay alone and she didn’t have anywhere she could go that was why she came to my place.

In Osofia’s voice This is a case of giving a goat a tuber of yam to keep and expecting it not to eat it…

Truth is, I wasn’t really interested in straffing that night. I had a deadline to meet and I still had a lot to do.

I told her she was welcome to stay, but I could not keep her company because I was busy. She said she understood and that she just needed somewhere safe to stay for the night.

I transferred some movies to my tab and gave her to keep herself busy.

By default I have a folder where I save romantic movies (to watch when in the company of ladies). It was from that folder I unconsciously sent movies to my tab for her to watch.

I was busy banging away at my keyboard when I thought of asking her if she’s had dinner. As I looked towards her, I realized she was already looking at me. For how long? I don’t know.

She quickly took concentrated back on the movie she was watching.

Me: Sorry I forgot to ask you… What would you like for dinner?

She: What were you planning on eating?

Me: I wanted to drink garri :-\…

She: Laughs

Me: Seriously, what would you like? Would you boil rice? There’s stew…

She: Ok, lemme go and prepare it…

I was about going to show her where the stuffs were in the kitchen when I realized she had already gotten up and was almost at the kitchen. ‘Some girls really know their way around the kitchen’, I thought. As I saw her walking to the kitchen, I totally forgot the last line I was typing.

:o Chisos, see ukwu

I quickly reminded myself of my resolve not to straff that night.

You know what ladies do when they know you are attracted by something on them? Yeah, they fvcking flaunt it!

That was exactly what Rejoice was doing that night. Ah an, how many times you go enter kitchen na???

She was frequenting the kitchen several times, ‘cos she knew I would look at her when she went.

Mamba was already responding to brain signals. Chai, I get work to do o :’( …

It was already 9pm. I still hadn’t completed the article I was writing. I was beginning to have writer’s block. Join us on our story headquarters for more stories through ome on+233544142683. Ideas were flying off my head. Or was it because I was getting hungry???

Me: Come, is the food not ready???

She: Ah an, Dioxidane, see how you shouted at me?

Me: Huh??? Did I just shout now???

She: You did…

Me: No vex abeg…

She: Or is because you are hungry? Don’t worry, it’s almost ready…

Me: Ok…

She did something I didn’t like – telling me I was shouting at her. I didn’t shout at her. Or did I??? I was confused. I didn’t even know what I was doing anymore. I just placed my elbows on the table and placed my hands over my face……

I was so lost in thought. I didn’t even know when she got up and stood behind the chair I was sitting.

She: Dioxidane, are you ok?

Me: Huh??? Uhmm, I’m fine…

Me: Yeah, I’m just kinda tired…

She: Then rest a bit…

Me: I have to complete this article tonight…

She: Wait lemme get this for you…

As she was saying that, she placed both her hands on my shoulders, massaging them and I began twitching my neck.

Jeez!!! It felt like divine relieve. I felt like I was in a massage parlor and that the feeling I was experiencing was going to extend to my back and you know… Clears throat

I was still having those thoughts and enjoying the feeling when suddenly…

She: Shiiit, the rice is burning…

Me: Quietly Fvck!!!

She swung her a$s to the kitchen and after a while came back with the meal. We were eating when I thanked her for the meal and told her I wouldn’t have had the strength to prepare anything to eat that night and she told me it was nothing.

Me: Wait o, did you study physio-therapy?

She: Laughs Why do you ask?

Me: The massage you gave my shoulders was awesome. I felt relieved almost instantly, thank you…

She: Smiles I used to work as masseuse…

Me: :open_mouth: Really??

She: Yeah…

Me: No wonder, you did that so well…

She: Thanks…

Me: Licking my lower lips Ehmm, I kinda have some pain in my lower back o… Is there anything you can do to relieve it?

She: Why not? That’s my job. Or it used to be my job… Don’t worry, let’s finish eating…

Me: ** 8) 8) **

The thought of a hot lady like Rejoice giving me a private massage (in my room) sent electric brain wave signals to my mamba and it was beginning to activate itself.

** :open_mouth: Wait o, I said no straffing this night na!!**

I quickly ate up and told her I had to complete that article before the massage and she said it was fine by her……

I left her still eating. Some girls dey chop sha, and e no dey show for their body I continued typing the article as ideas came rushing in. I guess I was positively motivated.

She continued her movie when she finished eating and I was still banging away the keyboard. After about an hour, I completed the article, and I placed both hands over my face as I feigned stress.

I noticed her coming behind me repeating the shoulder massage she did earlier. The awesome feeling came back. She asked if I wanted the back massage now and I just nodded my head.

She took my hands and I stood up. She took off the b-ball top I was putting on and asked me to take off my knickers.

Huh???

I took it off and was left with just my boxer shorts. She asked me to lay on the bed and I dutifully complied. She asked if I had any body oil and I pointed to my cosmetics rack.

She got the oil and she began rubbing it into my shoulders and working her way down my back. She worked it in deep at my lower back and I moaned slightly. It felt so good.

I really had some pain in my lower back. Perhaps it was due to the weights I had been lifting.

Her hand began to edge just beneath my shorts and onto my a$s when she suddenly said, ‘shhhiiiit’. I asked her what was wrong and she said she didn’t want to get oil on her clothing.

She asked if I could help take off her top as she had oil all over her hands. Understanding the situation, I agreed and rose to help remove her top.

I suddenly realized I would get to see her in her bra.

:o What’s this babe up to???

I slowly took off her top, not wanting to stain it with her hands. Her boobs were semi-covered, but large enough to be pushing up out of her bra.

I was trying not to stare but her boobs looked so pristine. She didn’t seem to notice, but asked if I really wouldn’t mind helping with her shorts as well. She was putting on a brown 3/4 shorts. I told her it wasn’t a problem.

:o Lie of the century!!

Of course it was a problem!!! I had already tried suppressing the urges of my mamba after ‘sight-feasting’ her bra covered boobs and now this??? Plus I didn’t plan on straffing that night???

This was indeed a major issue……

Tbc

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 12)

:pinching_hand::point_left::banana::underage::grapes::strawberry::strawberry: I had fair idea as to where this was heading. I was pondering if I should go through with it or not. I had already straffed her friend. What if they later found out??? Wait o, how am I sure she doesn’t already know???

I was still having those thoughts when I began to hear some voices in my head. It was the voices of some of my cohorts.

Prince: Dioxidane straff this babe jor, you fit no get another opportunity o…

Micheal: Dude, you only live once… Straff this babe mehn…

Usman: Walahi, if na me, if I no straff this babe, make Alhaji disown me…

I was just hearing in my head ‘Straff! Straff! Straff!! Straff!! Straff!! Straff!! Straff!!’

** :open_mouth: Jeez!!! wetin na??? Ok I don hear, ah!!!**

Fvck!! This is not happening! I was becoming so extremely turned on and I was having difficulty hiding my mamba under my boxer shorts. I adjusted my mamba a few times to make sure it wouldn’t betray me by exposing itself.

I reached towards her waist and slid the zipper down. My face was just in front of her boobs, but then again, she didn’t seem to notice. I held the top of her knickers and slid it down.

Due to the way I was holding it, my hands brushed her a$s on the way down. It was so smooth and felt amazing – she was so perfect.

She wore a pink flowered pant and the material in the front was small enough to exhibit trace quantities of her punana.

Chai, which kind wahala come be this one now???

I thought she would say something about my touching her a$s, but she just smiled. ‘Ready?’, she asked. Her words snapped me out of my awkwardness.

I lay back on the bed and she began to massage my lower legs. She s——-d my body, facing my feet, and began to move up my legs. When she got to my boxers, she simply pulled it down a little so it was barely covering my a$s.

Her hands lightly caressed my balls a few times and I almost gasped. I thought surely she did it mistakenly. I felt that her a$s was right above my head and it grazed my head a few times slightly.

She then shifted so she could massage my back again, but positioned herself between my legs, pushing them apart with her thighs. I felt I was fairly exposed, but since she was a masseuse, I knew she was probably used to this. If she didn’t feel awkward, I would try not to as well.

When she got to the lower part of my back, she said, ‘let me just move this’, and she pulled off my boxer shorts……

:o Chisos!!! :o

Just like that I was completely na*ked! She was definitely in charge and she knew what she was doing, so I said nothing.

It was kinda weird lying na*ked in her presence. Strange and intoxicating. Her hand moved down and around my a$s for a while and she again lightly caressed my balls. Jeez, it felt sublime! She asked if I wouldn’t mind massaging her for a few minutes.

** :open_mouth: Huh???**

The thought of getting up now was truly embarrassing. She would now see how hard my mamba was and that would be the end of massage and fantasy.

I said sure and got up sideways to hide my situation. She didn’t seem to notice at all as she lay down and closed her eyes.

I asked if I should use the oil and she said sure, but if I could help with her underwear then so I wouldn’t get oil on them. I said sure and she stood. She didn’t look down (or she pretended not) to see my hard-on so I again reached around her and helped remove her bra.

Since I was becoming an expert on bra size, I was certain she was at least a C cup, maybe a D. I knelt before her and began to lower her panties. I pulled them over her a$s and felt again her perfect backside.

Because I was leaning forward to reach around, my face was so close to her punana. My nose brushed it a few times and the fruity smell of her perfumed body was so rich I wanted to just stay there for a few minutes and relish the experience.

But as soon as I pulled off her pants, she moved back to the bed, and lay back down. I positioned myself as she had done to me, between her spread legs. I didn’t need to move them apart as they were already spread….

I lightly massaged her back for a short while and then moved to her a$s. When I moved down and massaged her thighs between her upper legs, she spread her legs apart a little more.

My hands grazed her crotch a few times and she moaned almost soundlessly. After several minutes she told me, ‘that’s okay, thanks. Why don’t you lie on your back?’

I knew there was no hiding my now fully erect mamba now, but I decided to go with it. She definitely knew the effect she had on guys, so that shouldn’t have been a complete surprise to her.

She positioned herself near my feet this time and began working her way up my legs. She was massaging lightly and exotically now.

When she got to the top of my legs and inner thighs, she frequently lightly brushed by my balls. Without looking, I was imagining that she was actually using a hand and caressing them with her finger tips.

I slipped out a moan or two, but she didn’t seem to notice. She mentioned something about how large I was, but I was too carried away to respond.

She then moved above my head and began to massage my upper body. Her boobs were dangling some inches from my face, her ni*pples brushing my nose and mouth.

As I licked my dry lips once time, her ni*pple brushed my tongue. When she felt it, she stopped slightly and moved back to where she was.

Her ni*pple hung invitingly over my mouth.

She lowered it slightly so it hung between my lips and she swayed it ever so slightly back and forth, daring me to lick it again.

When I did, she moaned slightly, almost inaudibly, and she continued rubbing my laps. After a short time, she shifted and I began licking her other ni*pple. They were by this time perky and hard under my tongue.

She had begun massaging my mamba, but only lightly stroking the underside. She fondled my balls slightly repeatedly as I lapped and s—-d her perfect ni*pples.

Some minutes passed and she began to move her body forward until she was straddling my torso, still facing my feet. She allowed me to move my arms out so they weren’t trapped under her legs.

She now had better reach of my legs. When she leaned forward touching my knees, her a$s lifted off my chest and I could see her beautiful underside.

When she caressed back to my mamba, she leaned her body back so her pu*ssy and a$s were pressed into my face.

I was again struck by the sweet fruity smell of her body spray. I nuzzled her as her body met my face, each time she moved forward and then back. I nuzzled her pu*ssy and she arched her back slightly.

When I began to lightly lick her pu*ssy, she caressed the full length of my mamba and began to massage it.

She ground her pussy to my face and I rubbed my tongue into her hole. It tasted a bit like soap as if she had thoroughly cleaned. I flicked and s—-d on her pussy till she fell backwards towards my legs. She was jerking and writhing and I saw juices flowing down her legs.

She later got up and knelt before me. Obviously she had other plans……

Before I knew what was happening, her lips completely enveloped my entire mamba. She then began stroking with her hand and s—–g with her lips.

Jeez, the feeling was incredible! I was incapable of saying anything else. She swirled her tongue wildly around the head of my mamba for several minutes, driving me mad with desire.

She asked where my condoms were and I quickly reached beneath my bed and gave some to her. She quickly tore one and condomized my mamba.

As she sat up, she positioned herself, straddling me. Her chest was right in front of my face. ‘How about a little more of that tongue you showed me earlier?’, she said.

Huh???

I was in no position to argue. As I dove into her chest, tongue wide awake, nibbling and s—–g on her nipples, she reached back and began to rub my hard mamba around her dripping pussy.

She was too elevated for it to enter, but she massaged the tender head of it against the opening folds of her pu*ssy.

She did it slowly and so gently. I grabbed her ass with my hands to make sure she wouldn’t drop and impale herself. I wasn’t quite ready to have my mamba broken.

When she felt that I was ready, she slowly lowered herself onto my mamba, and I sat helpless with mixed feelings.

On the one hand, I promised myself I wasn’t going to straff that night. On the other hand her body felt so sweet around me.

** 8) Straff well jor!!! 8)**

Her hands then gently pushed my shoulders back and she began to move her body slightly and rhythmically. I looked down and saw the base of my mamba move in and out of her beautiful pu*ssy.

Her boobs swayed slightly and I reached up to lightly caress her body. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, maintaining the slow and slight movement of her body on top of mine.

I ran my fingers lightly down to her c–t and began to massage it. Rejoice let out a small moan. We increased our tempo simultaneously, my hand on her c–t, her body moving up and down.

When our movement got increasingly fast, she stopped suddenly and turned around so she was facing my feet. I could no longer touch her, but I could see her perfect ass moving up and down and her head thrown back.

After several minutes, she appeared to be tired, and she dismounted, dropping to her hands and knees.

She looked back at me expectantly. I moved to her and slowly slid my c–k into her waiting slit. She dropped her arms beside her head so just her ass was in the air.

This was the most arousing sight and I moved in and out of her smoothly. Her body moved back and forth to match my rhythm. After several minutes, I wasn’t sure, but I felt I was cu*mming.

Some moments later, I was spurting my juices into the CD and we came together in a heated t—-t of passion. I lay beside her, spooning her. My mamba was still inside her.

We closed our eyes and just lay there for some time. I don’t know how long because not only time, but my mind stood still.

We later ‘de-straffed’ and I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. We later had two more rounds of caum shattering straffing before we finally slept.

Hmmm, I wonder what would happen when they both find out they’ve tasted the mamba… Then again, who cares!!! Right?

T.B.C…

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 13)

:grapes::strawberry::strawberry::pinching_hand::point_left::banana::grapes::underage:

I was indeed enjoying my service year. Due to my friendship with Malama Aisha and my position as the President of my CD group, I had the opportunity to meet some top government functionaries and other important men in the state.

I became a regular at Malama Aisha’s house. We were really getting close and she was also my unsolicited Hausa tutor. But sometimes she made flirting statements like, ‘so, how many girls do you have in Katsina?’ ‘Girls would really enjoy you o bla bla bla’… I just ignored them and considered them as normal female talks.

I was laying down on the bed with Zainab one thursday afternoon when I got a call. It was from Malama Aisha…

Me: Hello ma…

MA: Dioxidane, yaya kake? (How are you?)

Me: Lafia lau (Fine)… Yaya Aiki? (How’s work?)

MA: Lafia kalau… Kana Ina? (Where are you?)

Me: Ina gidan (I’m at home)…

MA: Tor… Dan Allah abin da kake yi gobe (Please what would you be doing tomorrow)…

Me: Walahi nothing important ma… Hope all is well…

MA: Yeah… I wanted you to accompany me to the airport at Kano. My cousin is coming back for her summer holidays from the UK…

Me: Oh, no problem ma… When would we be leaving?

MA: Her flight would arrive Kano by 6pm so we would leave around 3pm after Juma’h prayers…

Me: Ok, no problem ma… I would meet you at home…

MA: Tor, nagode sousei… (Thank you very much)…

Me: Madala (You welcome)…

** :slightly_smiling_face: For my mind, I don dey learn hausa o… 8) **

I was smiling in my mind, impressed with my increasing communication skills in hausa and contemplating how I was going to reschedule my activities for the next day when Zainab asked me who called…

Me: It was my Schedule officer…

She: What did she want?

Me: She wanted me to accompany her to the airport to pick up her cousin….

She: Hmmm, oook o…

Me: What’s that one for :-?

She: Nothing…

Me: Talk to me naw, what’s wrong?

She: Silent

Me: Zee stop this naw, you know I don’t like seeing you this way… You know I care too much about you to see you hurt bla bla bla…

She: Must you go with her???

Me: Haba! Maybe she just wants me to drive her to Kano that’s why she wants me to accompany her… You know it’s kinda far from Katsina…

She: Are you sure there’s nothing going on between you two?

Me: Haba Zee! There’s definitely nothing going on between us…

Me: Seriously??? Were you thinking I was having anything to do with her?

She: You don’t know these kind of women. They are definitely up to something…

Me: Haba baby, don’t you trust me???

She: Of course you know I trust you, but I know these kind of women. They usually have ulterior motives…

Me: Sweetheart trust me, she’s a good woman…

She: Ok, if say so o…

I dragged her close to me and gave her a passionate kiss on her lips. My hands were suddenly on her boobs and nibbling her nipples. We continued our foreplay which led to our second round of straffing before she went home that day….

The next day I went to work and closed around some minutes to twelve. I remembered I had to go to the airport with Malama Aisha by 3pm. I decided to go shopping for some toiletries and provisions. I took a shuttle to town and boarded a bike to the market.

Normally, in most parts of the north, every friday was a day of worship for muslims. Between 1pm and 2pm or 2.30pm, they usually had their Jumu’ah prayers. Most roads are usually blocked, because some of them get to pray on the road. Even when traveling on friday, when it’s time, the driver would usually stop the vehicle close to the nearest mosque for them to observe their prayers without even apologizing or considering the other non-muslim passengers.

I bought all I wanted to buy from the market and checked my wristwatch when I realized it was already a few minutes to 1pm. I went to the bike park (which was normally very busy) and realized there was just one bike which was about zooming off. I quickly stopped him and told him where he was to take me to.

Bike Man: Naira Hamsin ni (It’s 50naira)…

I normally paid 30naira or 40naira from the market to my house. So in the ‘spirit-of-pricing’, I told him, ‘ Walahi Naira Talatin zam nba ka gaskiya’ (I’ll give you 30naira last). I was shocked when the guy just hissed and zoom off.

** :open_mouth: Can you imagine!!! WTF is wrong with this one???**

I decided to walk outside the market with the assurance that I would get another bike.

You know that kinda sun that extracts blood from someone’s body system? Yeah, that’s the kind of sun that was shining that day. It was super-scotching.

I got outside the market and realized there were no bikes plying the road. Obviously they had all gone for prayers. I was still waiting at the junction when I saw few bikes, but with passengers on them – obviously going for prayers too.

I decided I couldn’t just be stagnant. I had to walk, perhaps on the way I’ll get a bike to take me home. The sun was still scotching. It was unrelenting. I was still walking. No bike in sight. The solid part of my body was gradually subliming. The liquid content of my body was already being converted to the gaseous state. I looked around to get a store where I could get water to replenish my system. All the stores I saw were either empty or unattended to.

You know that scene where a man walking in the desert was about collapsing due to extreme dehydration? Yeah, that same scene was playing out on me.

I thought about entering any empty store and taking the water I needed, afterall they were not there to see me. I decided against it. It’s better to die of dehydration than to die because you were beaten by a mob. For what? For stealing ‘purewater’… Imagine!!! It was ridiculous!

I thought about just stopping and waiting till I got a bike to take me home. I still decided against it, ‘cos I felt I just had to get home and replenish myself. My lips were charred and my throat was super-dry. I had already exhausted my saliva……

** :’( Chai!! Who send me make I no take that other bike sef???**

Jeez!!! If I could feel this way just by walking in this kinda sun for just about 30mins, I wonder what those Almajiri children I saw walking around everyday in the sun felt. ‘Maybe they are used to it’, I thought.

Oh, what I would give for the ability to teleport to my room right now! I had cold water in my fridge waiting for me!

I had TREKKED for close to 45mins when I saw some bikes beginning to ply the road.

Ah, thank God, it’s like they’ve finished their prayers!:’(

After some minutes, I was close to my house but I still waved down a bike-man and told him where he was to take me to.

Bike Man: Naira Arbain ni (It’s 40naira)…

I didn’t even bother invoking the ‘spirit of pricing’ again. I was even too tired to do that. I had already regretted not taking that other bike in the first place. Now I just wished I could get home. I just climbed and the bike man zoomed off.

In less than 5mins, we got to my gate. I was about paying him when I checked my wallet and saw that the lowest denomination of cash I had was 50naira. I gave the bike man and he told me he didn’t have change.

Can you imagine???

I was too tired to say anything. I just walked to my gate and opened it…

Chai, so last last I still pay the 50box??? Why I no come enter the first bike na???

I went straight to the fridge and downed two bottles of cold water, went to the bathroom and soaked myself under the shower for several minutes, toweled myself and went straight to the bed and fell asleep…….

To be continued

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 14)

Rated 18+:underage:

I was lying on the bed when I felt Malama Aisha straddle my back. She began massaging me. ‘Ahhhhh, Aiiiisssshaaa, that feeeeels soooo swwweeeet’, I saying between moans. ‘You liiiike it?’, she asked. ‘Ahhhhhhhh, ah loooovvve it, you are so sweet’, I responded.

She continued by massaging my a$s and my balls. She asked me to lay down on my back, and I did, now facing her. She was still straddling me. I noticed she was still in clothes and I was surprised. ‘Why are you still in your clothes? Take them off!!’, I commanded.

She got up slowly and was trying to take off her clothes. She was putting on an ankara skirt and blouse and veil covering her head and shoulders. She took off the veil and was about taking off her scarf when my phone began ringing.

It rang the first time. I ignored the phone but continued watching her trying to take off the scarf. She just stopped with her hands on her scarf like a movie that was paused. I was expecting her to continue taking off the scarf but she didn’t.

My phone started ringing a second time and I still ignored it. I sat up on the bed watching her. She still had not changed her position. My phone stopped ringing.

I was starting to wonder what had happened to her. Was she electrocuted??? Was she having a seizure??? But if she’s having a seizure, she should be jerking……

I was still having those thoughts when my phone began to ring a third time. Suddenly she turned towards me with bloodshot eyes, and like a movie that was suddenly ‘played’, she screamed, ‘Pick up your fuuuuckkking phone!!!’

:o Huh??? WTF!!!

I jumped up from my bed and realized that I had been dreaming. Shiiit, my phone was really ringing. I checked the caller and realized it was Malama Aisha……

MA: Ah an, Dioxidane ina kake??? (Where are you?)

I looked at my wristwatch and saw that it was already 3:30pm, ‘Shiiiiit!!!’.

Me: Dan Allah ya kuri, ina zua yanzu yanzu (Please I’m sorry, I coming right now)…

She: Tor, dan allah ka sawuri… (Please be fast)…

Me: Tor…

I quickly got up and was about putting on some clothes when I realized I was sweating. I went to the bathroom and had a shower before I left for her place.

On my way there, I realized that the weather was beginning to get cloudy. ‘D–n, I hope this rain doesn’t plan on falling today o’, I thought.

I got there and she was already waiting for me outside. She gave me the keys to the car and we began our journey to Kano….

On our way to Kano, I noticed she wasn’t talking to me. I was wondering if it was because I was late. Or maybe something happened at home? I tried asking her if all was well and she told me she was fine.

I tried involving her in a conversation and she told me to concentrate on driving.

Na wa o, I no fit talk and drive again???

I had a feeling something was wrong, but I couldn’t just place it.

We got to the airport at about some minutes past 6pm. It was still raining heavily there and everywhere was cold. We made inquiries concerning the flight and we were informed that the flight was for 6am the next day.

:o WTF!!!

She called her cousin, and she confirmed it. This was becoming a dilemma. We couldn’t possibly go back to Katsina that night and come back the next morning.

She decided that we lodge in a hotel close by. We got to the reception and she paid for two rooms. We went to the restaurant to have dinner and I noticed she was still not her normal cheerful self.

Wetin dey do this woman sef :-

I again tried asking her what was wrong again, but she said she was fine. After dinner, I told her I was going to my room and that if she needed anything she should call me……

It was already past 10pm. I was chatting with some friends and browsing when I got a whatsapp message from Malama Aisha…

MA: Dioxidane…

Me: Ma…

MA: What are you doing?

Me: I’m browsing and chatting…

MA: Chatting with your girlfriends?

Me: Lolzz… Just friends ma…

MA: You mean to tell me you don’t have a girlfriend?

Me: I have… Hope you are feeling better now…

MA: I’m fine, it’s just that…

Me: That what?

MA: Nothing…

Me: I’m not privileged to know, right?

MA: It’s not that…

Me: Then what?

MA: I’m not sure I can say it. In fact I’m not supposed to even be thinking about it.

Me: Thinking about what?

No Response

Me: You there?

MA: Ok, let me just say it.

MA: I think I have feelings for you…

Me: Ukandu!

MA: What’s that?

Me: It’s just an expression of surprise…

MA: I know it’s surprising, but most times, I always think about you passionately…

Me: What about your husband?

MA: You know he’s not usually around and I’m a woman…

Me: I really don’t know what to say…

MA: Dioxidane I’m cold…

Me: So sorry… Use the blanket na…

MA: Dioxidane, please can you do me a favor?

Me: What is it ma?

MA: Dioxidane stop calling me ma, you are making me feel very old…

Me: Oh, sorry ma…

Me: I meant sorry… So what’s the favor you wanted?

MA: Can you come to my room?

** :open_mouth: Chisos!!**

Me: It’s late already, and I’m feeling sleepy…

MA: Dioxidane, please…

I stopped replying her. So many thoughts were running through my head. I knew if I go to her room, I would definitely straff her. No negotiation. Do I go ahead and straff her? Do I chill in my room? This is critical situation. I began hearing the voices of my partners in ‘crime’…

Micheal: Dude, trust me, this is going to be super cool. Old wine tastes better, you know…

Prince: Nna mehn, you dey dull o. Make I come help you run the matta? If na me, if I no straff am, make I suspend for air…

Usman: Walahi, Dioxidane, dis kind women dey sabi straff o…

I was still hearing those voices when I heard a knock on the door…….

There was a knock on the door a second time. Suddenly, I heard my mother’s voice in my head…

Mum: Dioxidane my son, please don’t do this… I know you’ve never known any woman… I know you are still a virgin… Please don’t start your life like this… Remember all I told you before you went for service…

In my mind, ‘mumsy, iffa hear… E be like say you no know me again o… Me wey don spoil tay tay…’

Suddenly my phone began to ring and the knocking continued. I checked the caller and realized it was MA. I didn’t bother picking the call, I just went straight to the door, opened it. She walked in and I shut the door…

Jeez!! :open_mouth: I was stunned!! You know what they say that if you want to see the real beauty of a woman, you take her swimming? Well, I feel the basic principle there is the fact that all ‘make-ups’ or ‘make-downs’ get washed off and you get to see the real person without artificial enhancements.

Obviously MA just had her bath ‘cos she was looking and smelling so clean and fresh. Right then and then my previous lust for her resurfaced. I just felt like licking her whole body. Her lips were looking so soft, supple and irresistible…

** :’( Chai, Father, this temptation is too much for me to bear o… It’s like I would fall just once more o… :’( **

Unknown to me, I had been starring at her for some seconds. She had been talking to talking to me and I had not responded.

MA: Snaps a finger in front of my face Dioxidane, are ok?

Me: :open_mouth: Huh?? Oh, I’m so sorry, it’s just that you look absolutely lovely ma…

She had a slight smile on her face…

MA: Thank you Dioxidane. But why do you like calling me ma. Call me Aisha… Besides, I’ve been knocking, you didn’t open…

Me: I’m sorry, maybe I didn’t hear the knock…

She said she was bored in her room and cold that she just needed us to talk.

So na only talk sef :-

She sat down on one side of the bed, crossing one leg over the other, causing her dress to ride higher on her thighs and giving me a nice view of her wonderful legs while I sat beside her.

I was so taken in by her smashing beauty. We just sat there talking about everything and nothing.

I still don’t know what she said, or what I said, but I know that she suddenly tilted her face up to look me in the eyes and smiled.

Without thinking about what I was doing, I brought my lips down to hers and kissed her passionately. The intensity in which she kissed me back took my breath away.

Both of her hands held my head, as mine drifted lower until they were filled with the smooth feel of her waistline.

Our kiss seemed to go on forever before she gently broke away and sat up. Her eyes held mine and I could see an almost pleading look in them.

Without saying a word, she got up, standing at the foot of the bed and then turned towards me. She gazed steadily at me as her hands untied the straps of her dress, then with one hand she lowered the zip on the side that went from the armhole to her hip.

The dress slowly slid down her body and lay in a heap at her feet. My jaw dropped open. With the dress on the floor, she was standing in front of me wearing a black strapless bra that unhooked in the front.

Her dark rock-hard ni*pples were clearly visible through the gauze-like material of the bra. Her panties were of the same material with her bra, revealing her slender hips and a neatly V-shaped trimmed bush at her punana.

I was still sitting on the bed, so amazed at her pristine shape. I was so crazily turned on that I was fumbling with the buttons of my shirt, trying to undo them.

She suddenly pushed me inward and I lay on my back on the bed. I was still fumbling with my buttons when she slapped off my fumbling fingers away and carefully finished undoing the buttons.

I tried raising myself up, my arms on her hips, and she pushed the shirt off me. She got off me a little bit and pulled off my trouser……

** :open_mouth: Chisos!!**

My mamba was already on full swing mode. It was so hard and smoking hot and it was trying to burst through my boxer short. She was straddling me and she began kissing me. She was trying to take control of the situation. I was not used to that. I was usually in control of the straffing, except of course in bizarre situations.

We were still kissing when I gently pushed her and laid her on her back, with me wedged between her knees. I was back in control.

Her hands ran through my hair as I kissed my way down her neck until I was kissing the top of her boobs while my hand found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it.

Leaning back slightly, I watched as the two halves separated and her boobs spilled free with just a slight sag to them. Her ni*pples protruded out and she let out a whimper when my lips made contact with them.

Jeez, her nipples were so freaking hard. My thumbs danced lightly over her nipples before lifting her left leg up enough for me to run kisses from her ankle to her knee. I repeated this with the right leg but continued kissing up the insides of both her thighs until I reached the junction of her punana.

When she felt me reach for the waistband of her panties she raised her hips and legs enough for me to pull them off. With my head between her thighs, I grabbed each of her ankles and placed her feet to my shoulders.

Her knees parted wide, giving me a full view of her neatly trimmed p—y. Her outer lips were lightly covered with hair and her inner labia was prominent, her c–t larger than most.

#Not clean shavennosucking

Slowly I began to run the tip of my finger along the crease between her thighs and pu*ssy, working my way down to the crack of her ass, then back up over her m—d.

I gradually worked my fingers over her hair covered outer lips, until I finally slid it between the folds and into her slit.

I stretched my left hand over her boobs and slightly pinching her ni*pples. Two of my fingers were now bleeping her furiously while my other hand was still smooching her boobs. Multitasking at it’s peak.

I finger bleeped her for all I was worth.

‘Waiyoooo, waiyoooo, warshhhhh’, she wailed, as her body began to spasm and she clamped her legs against my hand………

My mamba felt like steel. I raised myself enough that I could look at her in the face.

‘Are you sure you want to do this?’, I asked, to avoid stories that touch.

‘Dioxidane, please make me whole again’, she murmured.

‘Be careful what you wish for’, I whispered.

I quickly went to my jean and brought out the condomizing agent from my wallet and condomized my mamba.

I went back and knelt between her legs. Our eyes locked as she reached out and guided my mamba to her punana, her feet on my as$ pushing me gently forward.

:o Chisos!!!

My mamba was suddenly engulfed in a heat like never before as it buried itself into her tight channel.

I could not move as her legs held me pressed into her with surprising strength while my balls rested firmly on her upturned a$s.

Her mouth was open but no sounds came out as we watched each other. She loosened her leg’s grip and I was able to move again.

I pulled almost all the way out before slowly sliding all the way back in, repeating this for several minutes.

‘Waaaiiyooo, waiyoooo, waiyoooo…’, were just wails I was hearing and that made me increase my tempo. I smashed my mamba faster and faster as she t—-t up to meet me heading toward the ultimate bliss. After several minutes of smashing, pounding and grinding, she reached hers first.

‘Waaaiiyooo… Waaaiiyooo… Don’t stop… Don’t stop… Don’t stop…’, she repeated over and over.

I was still smashing her as I watched her head roll from side to side; her wide opened eyes had a wild look in them as her mouth s—-d in great gulps of air.

The pressure from her feet on my a$s increased and forced me to smash into her harder and harder.

‘Waiiyooooo… Waiiyoooo…. Waiiyoooo… Waiiyoooo… Warrrshhhhh,’ she screamed.

Her legs tightened around me, pushing my mamba in as far as it would go and her punana clamped around it like a plier.

I could no more hold myself. Jet after jet of my juice erupted forcefully from the head of my mamba into the CD.

I was fuuu*cking spent! My arms could no longer support me and I collapsed on her gently.

We stayed in this position for some time, her legs loosely wrapped around me with my slowly deflating mamba still buried in her.

After some minutes, I grudgingly went to the bathroom to clean myself up and dispose of the used CD.

I sat on the bed next to her still reclining body and stared down at her. Her feet were on the floor and half of her ass was off the edge of the bed, but somehow she looked completely relaxed.

I looked deep into her eyes, expecting to see signs of regret, but only saw happiness in them as she stared back at me. Stretching out on my side facing her, my legs dangling off the bed, I lightly drew small circles on her skin starting at her navel, and working steadily up to her chest, careful to avoid touching her over sensitive ni*pples…

‘You are a badt boy, so this is what those girls have been enjoying’, she muttered shaking her head.

She turned on her side to face me and began running her fingers lightly through my hair.

‘I told you to be careful what you wished for’, I said.

She drew me closer and began kissing me again. Before long, mamba was activated once again…

T.B.C…

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 15)

Contd.

I was still sleeping when I heard my phone ringing. I checked and saw it was MA. I looked around and saw I was alone in the room…

Ah an, which time dis woman comot for here :-

MA: Dioxidane, good morning…

Me: Good morning…

MA: Did I wake you?

Me: Yeah, you did… Hope your night was fine…

MA: Smiles It was fine…

Me: I didn’t see you when I woke up…

MA: I got up early to prepare… We would soon be leaving for the airport…

Me: Oh, yeah that’s true…

MA: Dioxidane, thanks for yesterday…

Me: Oh, It was nothing…

MA: And hope you understand that no one can find out about what happened…

Me: Nothing happened…

MA: Good… I’ll be waiting for you at the car park…

Me: Ok, I’ll be there soon…

We got to the airport and waited for more than two hours before her cousin finally came out.

D–n! MA was a learner where her cousin was, in terms of beauty. She had a tall slim frame and was light in complexion. Her skin glittered like gold.

I just stood there staring in awe at her beauty while both of them were hugging and exchanging pleasantries. MA suddenly drew her cousin towards me and I heard her say, ‘I want you to meet someone’.

MA: Dioxidane, meet Summaya… Summaya, Dioxidane…

Me:Stretching my hands towards her It’s a pleasure to finally meet you… I’ve heard so much about you…

Summaya: Smiles Same here mister… Hope the things you heard about me were not horrible…

Me: Naa, trust me, they were lovely…

We all laughed and walked to the car park. I was still feeling the smoothness and softness of her palms on my hands. Her palms felt like that of a baby……

Summaya sat behind me in the car while MA sat beside her. They were so engrossed in their in discussion. It was obvious that the two were very close. I adjusted the rear view mirror to catch glimpses of Summaya.

I tried engaging her in a conversation, but from her replies, it was obvious she was either too tired to talk or simply not interested. I got bored and just concentrated on driving till we got to Katsina.

Over the next few days, I was so busy with activities that I rarely had time for myself. Prince and I were working on a CD project so we were together most times.

It’s was one of those times I received a call from Zainab. She said she needed to see me. I told her I would see her later in the evening before lessons with her brother, but she said she needed to see me immediately. She told me she was at Crispy (a fast food joint). I left Prince and went to meet her there.

Of course I couldn’t be seen hugging or touching her in public so I just sat at the table where she sat. I could tell from her facial expression that she wasn’t happy.

Wetin I do???

I was wondering what I’ve done or said to make her feel that way. Everything had been smooth so far and I didn’t see any reason for her being downcast.

I asked her what was wrong, but she didn’t reply.

Me: Talk to me naw… I was busy and you asked to see me, now I’m here… What’s wrong?

Zee: Tears slowly dropping down her eyes Dioxidane, I’m pregnant……

Me: Huh??? Pregnant??? How naa???

Zee: I don’t know o… I was supposed to see my period 2 days ago, but I’ve not seen it till now…

** :open_mouth: Chisos!!! I don enter am…**

I looked around to observe if anyone was paying attention to us, but everyone was engrossed in their own discussions.

Me: But we usually use protection naw, how is this possible?

Zee: With tears filled eyes I should be asking you… Ah, my father will kill me…

She was sobbing now…

Me: Calm down, don’t draw attention to yourself…

Zee: In between sobs What would I do now?

** :open_mouth: Jeez!! I don enter am!**

I thought I was smart. I thought I was careful. I never straffed without a CD for crying out loudd!! How the hell did this happen? How the hell am I going to face her family?

Dem go just kill me!!!

Or should I run away? Haba, that would be childish and wicked! Ok, what do I do na???

Numerous thoughts ran through my head. In all my years of straffing, no girl, not even one, had told me she was pregnant. Why now? I just had few months to complete my service and leave the north.

Who send me message??? Father, please, I know you still love me, please let this cup pass away!

I was lost in thought that I didn’t know she was talking to me till she tapped me on my hands…

Me: Huh??? You were saying???

Zee: Dioxidane, what do I do? I’m scared!

I was no more thinking straight anymore. ‘Wait lemme make a call’, I said to her.

I called Micheal, he didn’t pick. I called Prince….

Prince: You dey mad o, you just leave for here, shey? Woman no go kill you o…

Me: Bros, gbege dey o…

Prince: Wetin happen?

Me: Na Zee o…

Prince: Wetin do am?

Me: She say she get belle…

Prince: Ukandu!!!

Me: Bros, na die I dey so o…

Prince: Oga, calm down… When she suppose see her period?

Me: She say 2days ago…

Prince: You straff am anytime without CD?

Me: No na…

Prince: You sure?

Me: How I go straff without CD before???

Prince: She don do test?

Me: I no sure…

Prince: Na to do test confirm am first na…

Me: If she really get belle nko…

Prince: Oga relax, no problem wey no get solution… Take am go Mohammed lab now, make him run test for am… Anyhow e be, make I know, we go come know the next step to take…

Me: Prince, dem go kill me for this Katsina o…

Prince: Oga, na wa for you o… So you dey fear like this?

Me: You dey mad? Na my life we dey talk about so o…

Prince: Ok, just relax… Take am go do the test then call me…

Me: Ok boss, tanks… I go call you later…

I’ve never felt so scared in my life. I thought I was invincible. Now I’m definitely doomed!

I went back in and told her we had to go for a test. She told me it wasn’t possible because she didn’t want anyone she knew to see her. I told her not to worry that Mohammed was a friend. After much persuasion, she finally agreed and we went to the lab…….

Tbc

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 16)

Contd.

We went outside to get a bike to go to the lab. To avoid suspicious stares, she asked me to take the first bike that came while she was going to take the next one that came. I asked her to go first with me coming behind, but she refused.

I took the bike and about 10minutes later, I got to the lab. Then my waiting began. I waited for about 15minutes, factoring in the time taken to get a bike and the time taken to get to the lab. She was still not at the lab yet.

I gave her 10 more minutes, ‘Perhaps she didn’t get bike on time’, I thought. She still wasn’t there. ‘What’s happening?’, I asked myself. I then decided to call her.

I called her about 5 times. The phone rang all through, she didn’t pick.

Can you imagine!???

So many thoughts began running through my head. ‘Wait o, was she really pregnant?’ ‘Did she decide to avoid the test since she knew she wasn’t pregnant?’ ‘Why didn’t she take the first bike when I asked her to?’ ‘What kinda stunt is this?’ ‘What was she hoping to achieve?’

I was still thinking about how the whole scenario was going to play out when I called her again. Still no response. Then I decided to go to Prince’s lodge.

Prince: Papa Junior, how far na…

Me: You dey mad o…

Prince: Laughs Na me give woman belle?

Me: Stop jor…

Prince: Ehen how far na, positive or negative?

Me: The babe no show the lab na…

Prince: As how na???

Me: I say she no show, you dey ask me as how?

Prince: I don’t understand… I thought both of you were to go to the lab together…

I explained everything to him…

Prince: Mehn, that babe don jonz you o… It’s just obvious she wasn’t pregnant that’s why she avoided the test…

Me: But why would she try such rubbish on me na…

Prince: Oboy, na you know agreement wey una two sign o…

To say I was angry was an understatement. I was relieved/infuriated. Relieved that she wasn’t pregnant and infuriated that she could try such pranks on me. I was fUuucking scared! ‘What was she hoping to achieve by telling me she was pregnant???’

I decided I was going to give her space, before she tried another expensive stunt on me.

I went home to prepare for tutorials with her brother. I tried taking a nap, but I couldn’t. My mind was just concentrated on the kind of tongue-lashing I was going to give her when I saw her.

When I got to their gate, I knocked several times before the gate man finally opened…

Abdullai: Se oga! (‘Hailings’)

Me: Abu, yaya ne… (What’s up)

Abdullai: Alhamdullai oga… (Thank God)

Me: Ina Salim? (Where is Salim)

Abdullai: Walahi oga, ba kowa a gidan… (They are not at home)

Me: Ahi na za su je? (Where did they go to?)

Abdullai: Sun je asibiti… Zainabu ta kai yi accidenti (They went to the hospital… Zainab had an accident…)

Me: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Weni yo she (When?)

Abdullai: Yau (Today)

Me: Weni hospital? (Which hospital?)

Abdullai: Epemsi… (F.M.C Federal Medical Centre)

Me: Tor, bari mu je… (Ok, let me go there)…

:’( :’( :’(

Now, here was the real issue. She obviously had an accident that was why she couldn’t make it to the lab. D–n, why didn’t I think of this. And here I was blaming her! This was my fault. I hoped she was fine. But they would definitely run tests on her and …

** :open_mouth: Oh shiiit, her mum would find out… Then I’m screwed!!!*

I left their house still contemplating whether to go to the hospital or not? ‘If I didn’t go, what would that say about the kind of person I am?’ Wicked and uncaring! ‘If I did go, how was I going to face her mother?’ Scary!

I decided to face her mother anyways. ‘They could not kill me; they are too civilized for that…’ I thought.

When I got to the hospital, I called her brother and he told me they were outside the emergency ward. I got there and noticed the way Zainab’s mum looked at me as I approached them.

:o Oh shiiit, she knows already!! It’s done!

I braced myself and walked up to them…

Me: Good evening ma…

ZM: Dioxidane how are you?

Me: I’m fine ma… I got to the house and Abu told me Zainab had an accident… How is she?

ZM: Tears gathering in her eyesShe is still unconscious…

Me: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: How come? How did this happen?

Salim: They said she was on a bike and as the bikeman was about negotiating a bend, a car came and hit them…

Me: Jeez!!! Are there injuries on her?

Salim: Just some bruises…

After several minutes, a doctor came and signaled Zainab’s mum to come with him. Salim was obviously angry/sad…

Salim: I don’t even know what she was doing on a bike. The driver was supposed to take her to school and back…

Me: Erhm, maybe she went to see a friend…

Salim: The driver should have taken her…

Me: Maybe the driver was not around…

Salim: She should have called him… She’s always proving that she knows everything…

Me: Erhm…

As we were still talking, Zainab’s mum came out and signaled us to come with a slight smile on her face.

ZM: She’s awake now…

We went in to see her and as soon as our eyes met, I mouthed the words ‘I’m sorry’ to her. She just gave a slight smile. Salim began asking her questions about where she went to and how it happened. I just stood there watching them. She was alive and fine, but the ‘issue’ was still not resolved. It was a time bomb waiting to explode.

I waited for about 20 gruesome minutes before ~Zainab’s mum came back from the doctor’s office. It felt like 20 hours. I was no more paying attention to what Zainab was saying anymore. I was concerned about how Zainab’s mum was going to co~ me screaming at Zainab, ‘Who is responsible for your pregnancy???’

** :open_mouth: I don die be that!**

The thought alone was scary. In all my years of straffing, I had never thought about such consequence, ‘cos I felt I was always protected. Now this???

I thought about going to confront her and explain what happened. But how was I going to do that?

Me: Ehrm, sorry ma, I’m responsible for your daughter’s pregnancy…

ZM: Brings out a dagger and stab my heart

Ok, bad idea! I decided against it…

I was still having those thoughts when I saw Zainab’s mum coming into the ward. She looked so dreary…

This is it!

I braced myself for any possible negative reaction. She just sat on the bed, placing her right hand on Zainab’s head…

Tbc

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 17)

:grapes::grapes::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::heart::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::pinching_hand::point_left::underage: ZM: Zai, the doctor showed me the results of your test…

I was standing close to the bed now… I couldn’t help myself but ask, ‘Is she going to be fine?’

ZM: Yes… The doctor said apart from the bruises, she’s fine… But…

Me: Heart hyper-beating But what ma?

ZM: The doctor said she has been under losts of stress of late, that she needs to rest…

I wanted to ask, ‘so she’s not pregnant?’ But I heard myself say, ‘Oh… Then I guess if she just rests, she’ll be fine.’

Zainab was looking at me now. I was gradually getting relieved. If she was really pregnant, the doctor would have definitely known. And since he didn’t say anything about it, I wasn’t going to mention it too.

My verdict was, she wasn’t pregnant…

I left the hospital glad that my body would not be mutilated because I impregnated a girl (Sharia tinz).

Immediately I got home, as I was about opening the gate, I got a call from an unknown number…

Caller: Please am I speaking with Dioxidane?

Me: Who wants to know?

Caller: Dioxidane, it’s me Summaya, Malama Aisha’s cousin…

Me: Oh, how you doing?

Summaya: I’m ok… Please can you come to the house, it’s urgent. Something happened…

Me: What happened?

Summaya: Please just come…

Me: Ok, I’ll be on my way…

Summaya: Ok…

What is it again??? Haven’t I gotten enough trouble today???

On my way there, I wondered what was so urgent that made Summaya ask me to come over. ‘Was she sick?’ ‘Was Malama Aisha sick?’

Hope say no be for mumu thing dis girl call me o… :-

My watch said it was some minutes to 7pm. It was already getting dark. As I got to the compound, I saw people gathered around the front of the house.

Dem dey do party? :-

As I got closer, I realized that they were really not rejoicing but in a sorrowful mood. ‘What’s happening?’, I wondered. Definitely someone to Malama Aisha must have died, if not Summaya wouldn’t have called me. ‘Jeez, hope it’s not her son!’

As I got in, I saw some women around MA. Summaya walked up to me and told me to follow her outside. It was there she told me Malama Aisha lost her husband.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Me: How? When?!?

Summaya: They said he went with his friend to treat his friend’s mother in the village when some Boko-Haram members ransacked the village, killing everyone in sight…

Me: :open_mouth: OMG!!

Summaya: He was among the unfortunate ones…

Me: Jeezz!!! Did they find the body?

Summaya: He’s already been buried…

Me: OMG!! This is so terrible… I’m so sorry… bla bla bla…

I tried saying things to console her, but she began sobbing uncontrollably. I couldn’t just stand there looking at her, so I gave her a hug, half expecting her to push me off.

She didn’t, so we just stayed in that position, with me whispering soothing words into her ears.

After some minutes, she broke away from the hug and just sat on a bench. I sat beside her. I tried involving her in a conversation, just to lighten her up. We talked for a while before we went back inside. I spoke with Malama Aisha briefly, saying consoling words before I went back home.

Some hours after I got home, Summaya sent me a message thanking me for coming around. I replied telling her I would see her the next day.

Before I slept that night, I called Zainab. She said she was fine and she was going to be discharged the next day. I told her I was going to see her at home the next day and then… I slept.

I woke up the next morning with a barrage of calls. My mum called to check up on me… My younger brother called to tell me he was broke (as usual)… Malama Aisha called to tell me she was travelling to her Mother-In-law’s place… Prince called to ask if I was having any ‘visitor’ that day, ‘cos he wanted to come over with a ‘visitor’ Clears throat… Summaya called to ask me if I could come over…

I closed early from work that day. I called Zainab to ask if she’s been discharged. She said she was still at the hospital so I went there to meet her. I met her mum there. I asked after Salim and she said he wasn’t back from school. She also said tutorials for Salim wouldn’t hold that day ‘cos he would be helping in taking care of Zainab.

8) Good for me…

Zainab’s mum told me she was going to get something from the car. That left Zainab and I. I finally had the opportunity to speak with her alone…

Me: Baby, how you feeling now…

Zee: I’m just there…

Me: I’m so sorry… This is all my fault…

Zee: Don’t say so… I was scared of being pregnant… I needed the confirmation too…

Me: So now that we couldn’t do the test?

Zee: Smiles It’s no more necessary… My flow started last night…

Me: Thank God! That’s good…

Zee: You are happy now, right?

Me: It’s not that… I’m just…

I was still speaking when Zainab’s mum came back into the ward, so I readjusted myself.

I spent about an hour with them before I decided to leave. Zainab’s mum thanked me profusely for coming (If only she knew).

I left the hospital and went to Malama Aisha’s house to meet Summaya………

Tbc

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 18)

Contd.

As I got to the house, I noticed that the people I saw the previous day were no more there. That’s the thing with death. Most people console you just that day, sometimes for a week, while at most a month, but eventually they’ll leave and you would have to bear the lose yourself.

I knocked on the door and Summaya opened. She was looking different from the way I saw her the previous day. She looked quite cheerful. ‘Hey Dioxidane’, she said as she gave me a hug.

Me: How are you feeling now?

Summaya: I’m better… Thank you… Malama Aisha left for her inlaw’s place today…

Me: Yeah, she told me… Why didn’t you go with her?

Summaya: She asked me to stay back and take care of the house… But I wished I went with her. This place is so boring…

Me: Why would a place with you in it be boring? Just make it ‘unboring’…

Summaya: Laughs

Me: Come, did you prepare anything? I’m hungry…

Summaya: I’m home alone, so I just took noodles…. But don’t worry, I’ll fix up something for you… What would you like?

Me: Anything please, I’m starving…

Summaya: Would you like boiled yam and egg sauce?

Me: Wait o, do you even know how to cook?

Summaya: Seriously? :-\

Me: Laughs I’ll be your judge today…

Summaya: Let me get you Fura before I prepare the food…

Me: Perfecto!

Summaya: Smiles

In all the time I spent in the north, I doubt if I enjoyed any of their delicacies as much as I enjoyed Fura and yogurt not Nunu (cow milk, I think). I enjoyed it most when it was very cold. It replenishes lost energy and makes you sleep then you become fat (so they say).

She brought the Fura and as usual, it was super cold. I was watching TV while she went back to the kitchen. She came back at intervals, conversing with me.

I asked her if she had friends in Katsina and she said she didn’t.

No wonder

She began telling me things about herself, her struggles, her relationships e.t.c. We talked (actually she talked and I listened) like we’ve known each other for long.

Pretty girls are not perfect, they have challenges too

She said she was surprised she was telling me all these things. I told her I had that effect on people – making them tell me things they didn’t want others to know (yeah, right!).

She later brought the food and we ate together. We gisted some more and we watched some movies. It was getting late. I had to go back to my house (or so I told her). She didn’t verbally object, but I saw from her facial expressions, that she didn’t want me to leave. It would leave her in a bored state again. It’s not like I could help it. I couldn’t pass the night there (or could I?). She gave me a hug as I was about leaving.

The thing about some northern girls that travel out of the country is that, firstly before they leave, they are usually reserved (most of them). After spending some time there, some become good girls ‘gone’ semi-bad; some become good girls ‘gone’ bad; some become good girls ‘gone’ wild; while some become good girls ‘gone’ drug addicts. I’ve seen all these categories of northern girls. I tried deciphering which category of girls Summaya fell into.

I got to my gate and was about getting the keys from my pocket when I remembered I had dropped it earlier at a Mai Shago’s (Provision seller?) place close to my house for Prince. I walked towards the shop as I called Prince…

Me: Baba, how far where you dey…

Prince: I dey my lodge…

Me: You drop my key?

Prince: I drop am for the Mai Shago shop…

Me: Ok, later…

Guys and their calls. Straight to the point. No long talks.

I collected the key and on my way back to the house, I called Zainab. She said she was back to the house as she was already discharged. She also told me they would all be traveling to Abuja the next day. She said her mum would call me, but she was just giving me a heads-up.

I got into the house and had a bath. I had already eaten, so I just lay on the bed, doing what I do every night – Chatting and Browsing…

I got a whatsapp message from Summaya. She told me she was bored. I told her to watch TV, she said she was already tired of doing that. I recommended a site were she could real novels and recommended one for her to read. As we continued chatting, she was taking more time in responding. She said she had already started reading the novel I recommended and was engrossed in it. I told her I was going to see her the next day, and she said it was cool…….

The next day was a thursday – CDS! I always looked forward to it ‘cos I got to meet chics and peeps. Zainab would be unable to make this week’s rendezvous, but at least I get to be in the company of Summaya. I hurriedly presided over the meeting and we closed earlier than usual. Sandra and Rejoice were not present. I called Rejoice and she told me it was that time of the month for her that’s why she couldn’t attend. She asked me to write their names in the attendance register. Great! :-\

I asked after Sandra, and she said she traveled to Kaduna.

Kai! Sandra don turn PLC for her runz girl business o

I went home, freshened up and headed to Summaya’s (MA’s) place.

I knocked (as usual) and she opened. This time around, I was flustered. She was putting on a mini skirt and a tank top, her hair was not covered and she wasn’t putting on anything ~on her feet.

I don’t know how long I stood there staring at her till I heard, ‘Are you coming in or what?’ ‘Ohh, sorry’, I said as I gave her a hug. Jeez, she smelled so seraphic. My mamba was already beginning t~ o get ideas.

Calm down son!

She asked me how my day went and I told her. I asked her what she was doing all day and she told me she had been reading the novel I recommended. She was almost through with it. I gave her the title of another for her to read. She told me she’ll read it when she was through with the one she was reading.

She told me she prepared rice and I asked her to bring it.

Ok, for the record, Northern girls are not ‘fabulous’ cooks unlike their eastern counterparts, I stand to be corrected though. So when she brought the rice she prepared, I wasn’t expecting it to be ‘super’ delicious. But at least it was better than the egg sauce and yam I ate the previous day.

We finished eating and we sat on the couch in the sitting room watching a movie on TV.

Naturally, when a normally ‘functioning’ guy watches a sex scene in a movie, his joystick responds in kind. I still don’t know the effect it has on ladies (maybe they get wet), but I knew the scene we were watching was definitely having an effect on her.

My mamba, which is usually ‘hyper’ functional was not left out in the appreciation of the scene. I noticed she was becoming withdrawn, with her ni*pples pushing out of her tank top.

I was sitting close to her so I drew her closer and threw my hands around her shoulders, bringing head close to my chest.

The movie continued past the sex scene and I noticed she began using her index fingers in drawing imaginary lines on my chest unconsciously.

I began to return the favor. The fingers on my hand across her shoulder began tracing lines on shoulder, gradually going down to her cleavage, then the side of her boobs, then the underside, and back again. I was beginning to see goose pimples on her skin.

The tension was high. My mamba was gradually gaining momentum. It was obvious we were no more concentrating on the movie we were watching. She was beginning to emit slightly audible moans.

She looked at me pleadingly and I kissed her tenderly. She smiled at me and before I could react, her mouth was on mine, kissing me harder and more insistent than our first kiss. Soon our tongues were dancing and I felt like ripping her clothes off, right there and then. I slid my hands up her side and cupped her boobs. She moaned into my mouth and pulled me close and tight, with my mamba pressing hard against her.

She raised up her hand and I was on cue to take off her tank top. She just now in just her lacy bra. I quickly reached behind her and unhooked it. I fell off to the floor and some nice pair of boobs were staring at me.

We continued kissing with me smooching her boobs and fondling her ni*pples. She began moaning in my mouth.

She then reached and unhooked my belt and drew my jean trouser down. It was now on the floor. She just drew down my boxer shorts a little bit and my mamba sprung forth. She stroked my mamba and kissed it on the head. She began s—–g it. Jeez, this babe was a pro. After several minutes, I got up and laid her on the couch and kissed her gently. I pulled down my boxer shorts and it formed a heap on the floor with the jean.

I kissed my way down her neck to her boobs ~then licked and s—-d on each nipple. I moved my hand slowly down her abdomen just to the edge of her skirt. As I raised her skirt, I realized she wasn’t putting on any pants. I ran my fingers up her slit an~ d I felt her wet pussy lips.

‘Ohhhhh yesssss’, she moaned. ‘Please don’t make me wait’.

‘I want to taste you’, I murmured.

I knelt between her legs and I slid my hands up her legs, parting them more and savoring the lovely view of her pu*ssy. Much to my delight she was completely shaven.

Me: I love your bare pu*ssy. It looks sexy and hot…

Summaya: I’m glad you like it…

I put my mouth on those lovely pu*ssy lips, swirled my tongue around her c–t, and then s—-d gently for some minutes.

When I slipped two fingers inside her at the same time while still s—–g her, she came with a scream. Her c—-x rolled through her like a longitudinal and transverse wave combined.

As she relaxed, I heard her say, ‘That was wonderful’, with a smile on her face.

She pulled me up, kissed me, and then licked her juice from around my mouth. I moved between her legs and kissed her deeply.

She was still sitting on the couch as spread her legs and reached down to guide my hard mamba into her eager and wet pu*ssy. She arched her hips and I slid inside. I was so carried away that I didn’t even think of protection. ‘Fvck it! She seems clean’, I thought.

Once I was fully in, I stopped my thrusting and she clenched her muscles around my mamba. It’s been awhile since I straffed without a CD. I just savored the incredible sensation. I just gazed into her eyes and I saw that she was someone all men would desire.

I started stroking slowly at first and after several minutes, I began to increase the tempo, pounding her like no man’s business.

I straffed her for several minutes and she began matching my thrusting with her own and I knew it wouldn’t be long before she came again.

Her breathing became quick and shallow and then she tensed for just that moment before c—-x. I drove in hard and deep, heard a long moan, and then her c—-x crashed over her.

A few strokes later, I was about cumming and I quickly withdrew my mamba and came on her stomach. The feeling was exhilarating. I just collapsed besides her and took her top and cleaned the cum from her body. She then held me tight and locked legs with me. She began kissing me and stroking my mamba at the same time. My mamba was already responding to the stroking and preping itself for round 2 action.

Just then we heard the sound of a horn and a car driving into the compound…….

Tbc

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 19)

Contd. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I quickly looked out the window and I saw Malama Aisha drive into the compound.

‘Why did the did she come back today???’ ‘Why didn’t she call to say she was on her way back?’ All these thoughts and others were running through my head. You know the kind of magic Merlin uses in arranging things? Yeah, that’s the kind of magic I conjured as I quickly put on my clothes and arranged the roughened place up.

The fan was running but I was sweating profusely. Summaya had since run into her room to dress up.

I could still perceive sex in the air but there was little or nothing I could do. I tried increasing the fan but I realized it was already working at it’s peak.

The door wasn’t locked so she just came in and saw me sitting on the couch watching TV…

Me: Welcome ma…

MA: Dioxidane, how are you?

Me: I’m fine… How about Fahad (her son), he didn’t come back with you?

MA: No, he’s still at his grandma’s place…

Me: Oh… Ok… It’s good to have you back…

She sat on the couch opposite me. She began sniffing like she perceived a bad odor…

MA: Something’s smelling in here… Can’t you perceive it?

Me: No o… I’ve had cattarh since yesterday, so I’ve been having difficulty breathing…

MA: Ah, hope you’ve taken drugs?

MA: Ina Summaya? (Where is Summaya)

‘Summa!’, she calls out. Summaya walks out of her room with sleepy eyes…

** :open_mouth: Chai, this girl na actress o!**

Summaya: In a sleepy voice Barka dai zua (Welcome). Yaya anya (How was your journey)

MA: Lafiya kalau… Can’t you perceive anything smelling?

Summaya: Sniffs the air No o… Are you perceiving anything?

MA: Yes mana…

Summaya went back inside. I just sat there watching the whole scenario play out and praying Malama Aisha didn’t figure things out. My eyes wandered to my side and I saw Summaya’s bra beside me. It probably fell when she was rushing in with her clothes.

Shiiit! It was dark so it blended with the colour of the couch, perhaps that was why she didn’t notice it. I quickly and stylishly tucked it into the couch.

Summaya came back to the sitting room with an air freshener and sprayed it.

** :open_mouth: Chai, this girl dull sha!**

If Malama Aisha had not suspected anything previously, she had definitely started to suspect because she began looking at Summaya suspiciously. She just got up and went to her room without saying anything.

I looked at Summaya questioningly and she mouthed words to me that she didn’t know what else to do.

Summaya later went to Malama Aisha’s room. After several minutes she came out and sat where MA previously sat operating her phone. I got a whatapp message from her.

Summaya: Bae, you are wonderful and sweet. I need you in me right now…

Me: With your cousin here right? Nice try. Why did you even spray the air freshener? She suspected something definitely happened…

Summaya: I didn’t know what else to do. Besides I talked with her and she didn’t talk about it… Besides, what if she knows? Am I a kid?

Me: :open_mouth: So you want her to know?

Summaya: I don’t, but if she does, it’s no big deal…

Chai, if only you knew!

Me: Ok, I’ve heard…

Summaya: So what do you say?

Me: About?

Summaya: You’ve made me feel something I’ve not felt in a while, and I need more of you…

She began spreading her legs and raising her skirt to my full view. My mamba was beginning to be called to action.

Me: You be Oliver Twist?

Summaya: Smile smiley I need you please…

This babe wan put me for wahala o…

Me: You are serious…

Summaya: Of course I am…

Me: But your cousin…

Summaya: Let’s go to your place…

Me: Serious?

Summaya: Let me go and tell her we want to go and buy something…

Me: Ooook…

Ideas were beginning to form in my head. My mamba was getting prepped to rise to the occasion.

In few minutes, she came out dressed and said we should go. In about 10 minutes, we got to my house.

The intensity with which she kissed me immediately I opened the door sent shivers down my spine. We were still standing when she quickly began undoing the buttons of my shirt and flinging away my jean trouser after she took it off.

She hurriedly took off her clothes and pushed me to the bed.

I used to be the straffer, but now I was the strafee, ‘cos Summaya straffed me like her life depended on it. Though this time, I insisted on condomizing my mamba.

We tried different styles I had never even tried with all my other strafees. She was the one initiating them all.

Dis babe dey act mojo for jand???

Three hours later, with two cums for me and several for her, I was fuccking exhausted. She was still stroking my mamba, hoping to call it to action, but I knew it had gone on vacation.

Ah an, you wan kill me ni???

Seeing her innocent face, one would never know she was a sex maniac, at least I never did. I wondered the kind of straffing she had in Jand.

After severally minutes of relaxing and whispering sweet nothings into each other’s ears, we went to have our bath.

Under normal conditions, my mamba usually gets activated when I take a shower with a chic. But this time, no network!

Chai, na vacation things for mamba sha!

We dressed up and went back to the house. Malama Aisha was not at home. Summaya brought me Fura and I drank it to replenish my strength. I was still fatigued. She just sat on the couch beside me resting her head on my shoulders while watching TV.

I was still pondering the events that occurred that day on that same couch we sat and how I was almost busted when my phone began ringing. I saw it was Malama Aisha. I didn’t want to receive the call with Summaya eavesdropping on the conversation so I gently shifted her head and got up and she began looking at me with questioning eyes.

I ignored her and went outside to receive the call with the knowledge that she might still want to eavesdrop on the call….

MA: Are you guys back?

MA: So you have finished buying the things you wanted to buy, ba? She stressed BUYING

Me: Huh? :open_mouth:

MA: Meet me at the junction right now!

Me: Oook…

** :open_mouth: Shiiiit, she knows!!**

My people say, ‘the best form of defense is attack!’ I went back in and sat on the couch pondering over the call I just received. ‘How was I going to defend my actions?’ ‘Wait o, did she really know what happened?’ ‘What would be her reaction?’ ‘Should I accept or deny it?’ ‘Should I just be upfront with her?’

I was still thinking about what to do when Summaya came and sat on my lap.

** :-\ Babe, no be this one dey do me now o**

She noticed I was not cheerful as I was earlier…

Summaya: Bae, what’s wrong?

Me: Where?

Summaya: You are looking like something happened… Hope all is well?

Me: Nothing happened… I’m fine…

Should I come out clean with her??? For wetin na!

Summaya: Who called you earlier?

Me: A friend…

Summaya: Which friend?

Me: Come, are you a police officer?

Summaya: :’(

I gently placed her on the couch and got up…

Me: I have to meet up with someone now… I’ll call you later…

Summaya: Silent

Me: Seriously :-\

If you know the one wey dey do me, you no go dey form this one

Summaya: Murmuring You just received a call and you just want to leave me here right?

Me: Dear, it’s not like that na…

Summaya: Why can’t you wait till Malama Aisha gets back?

:-\ If only you knew that she’s the one I’m going to see…

Me: I already told the person I’m coming now… Just try reading that novel till she gets back… I’ll call you later…

Summaya: Ok, no problem…

She got up and gave me a hug, holding on to me longer than I expected.

I was already on my way when Malama Aisha called me again. I told her I was already on my way.

I got to the junction and sighted her car. Immediately I sat at the front seat with her, I noticed she was angry.

The first thing she said when I sat down was, ‘Dioxidane, what’s the meaning of this rubbish?!?’

Me: :open_mouth: Huh!

To be continued

My s*xcapedes in the north (Episode 20)

The first thing she said when I sat down was, ‘Dioxidane, what’s the meaning of this rubbish?!?’

Me: :open_mouth: Huh! What are you talking about?

MA: I’ve been waiting for you for more than 30minutes…

Oh, na just that one :-

Me: Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to keep you waiting…

I tried to caress her hand, but she flung my hand off. She began driving without even telling me where we were going to. I tried bringing up a conversation, but it was obvious she wasn’t interested in talking. After several minutes, she spoke up…

MA: Dioxidane, what’s going on between you and Summaya, tell me the truth…

Oh shiiit, she knows??? Come, where this woman dey carry me go???

I noticed she was driving through the GRA road which led to the outskirts of town…

Me: What’s that supposed to mean? :-\

MA: Dioxidane, I ask you again, what’s going on between you and Summaya?

Me: We are friends…

MA: You want me to make it plain? Ok, are you sleeping with Summaya?

Attack mode activated!

Me: Jeez!! That’s preposterous! What do you take me for! Can you imagine! Because I’m friends with your cousin, you feel I’m sleeping with her? You know what, stop this car! Stop it right now!

She was already on the outskirts of town now, on the road to Daura…

MA: Dioxidane, calm down… I only asked a question…

Me: Why would you be asking me such a ridiculous question?

MA: Smiling Hope she told you she would be traveling next week…

Me: Huh? She didn’t…

MA: Was she good?

Me: Good, as in?

MA: Stop playing games… I know, ok? I suspected it and when I asked her she confirmed it, we don’t hide anything from each other…

:o Chisos! This babe don put me for one chance!

Me: Frowning in silence

MA: Was she better than me?

Time for reverse psychology!

Me: Did you tell her of what happened between us?

MA: I didn’t…

Me: I thought you didn’t hide anything from each other… :-\

I don’t know if it was what I said or what she remembered, but she suddenly parked the car beside the road and asked me to get out. I thought it was a joke…

Me: :open_mouth: But we are in the middle of nowhere, and you want me to get out now?

MA: You asked me to stop the car earlier, obviously you wanted out. You can get out now…

Her facial expression did not betray any emotions so I could not decipher if she was serious or joking. I just had to beg her.

Me: Please you can leave me here like this na… It’s dangerous…

MA: You should have thought about that when you were fvucking my cousin…

Me: This is not fair o…

MA: Oh, so it’s fair for you to sleep with my cousin behind my back right?

Which kyn tin come be dis one na :-

Me: But I thought you didn’t want to have anything to do with me anymore…

MA: Screaming That gives you no right!

** :open_mouth: See gobe!**

I saw she was bent on leaving me there, so there was no point begging her anymore. I got down from the car.

Some milliseconds later, she reversed the car and zoomed off. I looked around me and realized that I was almost in the middle of nowhere. The few vehicles plying the road were only the ones going to Daura.

I checked my pocket and realized that I was not with my wallet.

Where my wallet dey :o?

It was already past 6pm. I was without money, very far from town and without any means of transportation.

Na die I dey today!

‘My phone! Jeez, where is my phone?, I thought, as I began searching for my phone in my pockets. I finally found it in the back pocket of my jean trouser.

Great! No network!

Which kyn setup come be dis one now???

I decided to start walking back to town or till I got network – anyone that came first. But I sincerely hoped I got network first ‘cos I planned on calling a friend to come pick me up.

The time was already some minutes to 7pm. I had walked for about 15mins before I finally got network on my phone. I was obviously close to town now.

I called a friend (Jude). He didn’t pick. I called him severally. He still didn’t pick. ‘Where would he be by this time?’, I thought.

Great! Fadama :-

Perhaps the noise didn’t make him hear his phone ring. I decided to call Prince…

Prince: Hello…

Me: Baba, how far where you dey?

Prince: I wan take bike go Fadama…

Me: Thank God! Abeg go quick, collect Jude car come pick me for Daura road…

Prince: :open_mouth: Ukandu! Wetin you go find for there?!

Me: Long story… I go yarn you when you come…

Prince: Chisos! Dem say that place dey dangerous o…

Me: Abeg do come quick na…

Prince: Ok, I done hear…

It was already dark now. I stood under what looked like a make shift bus stop. Few cars passed by on their way to town. I tried flagging them down, but none stopped. I looked around me and saw not even a soul. I was tensed ‘cos I didn’t even know where I was.

How long will I keep on putting myself in dangerous situations because of women??? I have to stop this nonsense!!!

After about 20minutes, Prince came with the car…

Prince: Come, wetin you find come here?

Me: Oboy, if I tell you, you no go believe…

Prince: Trust me, coming from you, I’ll believe anything…

I explained all that transpired that day in details to him… From straffing Summaya at Malama Aisha’s place to Malama Aisha almost busting us (sorry, busting us), to continued straffing at my house, back to Malama Aisha’s place, to Malama Aisha calling me out, to the questions, to the revelations, to her dropping me in the middle of nowhere, to… Ok, I guess that’s all…

Prince: Jesus Christ of Abia! So you get mind straff her cousin when you don already straff her?

Me: Mtcheew… Na that one we dey talk naw…

Prince: Wetin you go come do now?

Me: For where?

Prince: About MA and SM naw?

Prince always uses codes for chics

Me: Bros, no be that one dey my mind now… Make we reach Fadama first…

Prince: Guy, take am easy o… Na your country you come serve here no be woman o…

Me: Yes father! :-\

Some minutes later, we got to Fadama…

The major thing about Fadama as a relaxation spot is the fact that it is a very popular bar. There are very few drinking bars in Katsina, so bars are usually very busy in the evenings. But in Fadama, you get to see all the ‘big-boys’ in town every evening.

I didn’t even know what they were celebrating but I noticed most persons were in a state of merriment. I was down. I was lost in thought.

‘What kind of life am I living???’ ‘How long would I continue like this???’ ‘Dem use pu*ssy swear give me???’ ‘Is this what I came here for???’

Prince began tapping my shoulder…

Prince: Come, you dey here abi na your ghost?

Me: Oga free me abeg…

Prince: Na beer abi na wine?

Me: Bros no money, make we down beer abeg…

Prince told the bar attendant what we were going to take…

Me: Bros, help me reason this matter na… Wetin I go do?

Prince: You need a break…

Me: :-\ Break as in?

Prince: You’ve watched 40days and 40nights, right?

Me: Ehen… :-\

Prince: Yeah, something like that… But let’s make your own 30days and 30nights…

Me: I no understand… :-\

Prince: No straffing for you for 30days and 30nights!

Me: You dey mad, shey…

Prince: I know wetin I dey talk… E be like say na your mamba dey control you, no be you dey control am… So if you fit do am, you go get control over your mamba and you go fit survive daring situations…

This guy is making sense o…

We began taking our drinks…

Me: Bros, this thing go hard o…

Prince: If you can stay without straffing for one month, I’ll give you my alawee for this month…

Me: :open_mouth: Huh! Serious?

Prince: Yeah… But if you straff, you’d give me your alawee…

Me: You dey mad!

Prince: Wetin dey worry you? If you no straff for 30days, you go die? I dey help your life here…

Me: Ok, deal…

Prince: If you straff, even if na just 1 chook, you go give me your alawee o…

Me: I don hear na…

As we were still talking, Rejoice called me and told me she wanted to come and spend the night. I refused!

Oh Lord, do not lead me into temptation

No straffing mode activated!

So the previous day, I accepted Prince’s deal not to straff for 30days. ‘Extra alawee this month for me’, I thought, ‘after all I wasn’t expecting any money from tutorials this month.’

After work, I went to Malama Aisha’s place, but no one was around. I was told both of them traveled.

Again? Well, good riddance to bad rubbish!

Zainab was not in town, MA and SM traveled. Rejoice? I can handle her. I guess it was going to be easy for me not to straff after all.

It rained that evening. Everywhere was cold. My mamba was already back from vacation. It needed some action.

Tbc