Neighbours 18+ (Complete Story)

Read Complete Episodes of (Neighbours 18+) Story.

Neighbours 18+ (Episode 1)

“brrr, brrrr, brrr” the sound of the alarm woke dennis up, he got up, looked at the time, it was 6:00am already!, he could not believe it, he was almost late for work on his first day… He rushed to the shower as quick as possible, showered, brushed his teeth and by the time he finished, it was 6:20am already, as he came out of the bathroom, he wondered what made him wake up this late, he had set the alarm for 5:00am, it must have rang and rang without him hearing, but it was actually not his fault though, he was not one to oversleep, he had over worked himself the weekend… moving into a new apartment was not an easy task, and he had to do it all by himself, his friend wale who was supposed to help him, had to travel urgently, dennis looked around the house as he dressed up, he was grateful to God for this job, he had been squating with one friend or the other since he moved to abuja… After he graduated, he came hoping to find greener, but he had been searching for a job for 5 years until he was lucky to get this one, he had walked through the lenght and breadth of the abuja town looking for job, during this time his girlfriend of 7years ditch him for another guy, thinking of it now, it was for good, he wouldn’t blame her though, he believed everyone deserved a good life, and he wasn’t going to hold back from having hers… Dennis looked at his wrist watch , it was 6:45am, the distance between wuse2 and central area was not much, he thought to himself, he locked his door and went to his car… As he started the car, he thought to himself that this was his first day at work, and he was going to impress, nothing less… *

As Dennis walked into the building of HILS & SILLS COMPANIES, he was mesmerized, their branch office where he had done his interview was not as beautiful as this, well this was their H.Q(headquarters) so he was not surprised, he felt privilege to be working in the company, as he stood there lost in his thought staring at the state of the art facilities, a tap on the back brought him back to reality, turning back, what he saw was more beautiful than the state of the arts facilities, he had to ask himself if he was in heaven…

[]”Hy” was all he could mutter as he stared at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, she smiled back at him and asked him why he was looking at her like that, he told her nothing and smiled again, she told him to follow her, so she could show him his office and brief him on something’s… As he walked behind her, he could see her behind swaying left and right, he wondered if she was doing purposely, her behind was big, he did not know when he started singing a song he always sang as a boy “17, 18, 19 orobo”, the lady heard him and asked him what he was saying, he said nothing and smiled again, she asked him if he always smiled when asked a question, he said no and smiled again, she told him “whatever” and showed him the door to the office… As they entered the office, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing, the office was so neat, comfy and beautifully decorated, it had an a.c, a system, a mini-bar, and a mini-parlour, he was still admiring the the office when the lady asked him if he was done, he replied her saying “done with what?”, she then asked him why he was always staring like a village man, he smiled again saying nothing, she then showed him some files that he was going to work on, as she was about to leave, he asked her what her name was, that she did not tell him, it now was her turn to smile, she replied telling him to forget about her name and focus on doing the job, she ended saying “the boss does not take delay likely, better get to work” and she walked out…

Scroll Down to read Episode 2 and the remaining Episodes

Neighbours 18+ - Episode 2

“Hello can i join you” Dennis said as he took a chair too sit beside someone in the cafeteria… “no problem, you can sit” the lady he met earlier replied… “My name is Dennis, yours?” He asked her smiling… “what do you think you are doing?, you just started work here and you are already flirting? What will you do with my name if i tell you?, huh?, i hope you are through with those files, remember not every one gets to be the p.a to the assistant manager of hills and sills, many people want to be in your shoe, don’t squander this opportunity ” she said as she got up to leave… “wow, what an attitude” he muttered to himself… “what did you just say?” she said turning back… “nothing” he said, she gave him a stern look and left… Dennis sat down sipping his cold soft drink with a straw, he wondered what he had done to offend the lady, he did not expect his first day at work to be like this, he wondered what position the lady held in the company, maybe she is the receptionist or secetary, she must be either one since she was the one to show him his office, it’s the receptionist or secetary that do such jobs… Then what gives her the guts to talk to him anyhow, even if he just resumed he is still her senior, thank God such a lady is not my boss he thought to himself, he wondered who his boss is, he could not wait to him, he would try his best to give a good first impression… Dennis decided to push the earlier incident aside and focus on his work, he was going to ignore the lady when he sees her, afterall he was good at that, he is an introverted person and does not have many friends, he regretted even trying to befriend the lady, even though he was a nobody, he had manage to take himself to a level of worth in society, and no girl could just rubbish him… He was concluding his work when the lady came in again, he behaved as if he didn’t see her, she noticed it too, she the told him that the boss was around and was requesting for him, she turned, jammed the door and left… He got up, wore his suit, sprayed some perfume, took the files with him and headed for the bosse’s office… When he got there, he knocked, no answer, he knocked again, no answer, he then opened the door gently and stepped in, as he turned to greet, who he saw widened his eye and left his mouth ajar, infact he was in a state of shock…

[]”what” was all that could come out from Dennis mouth… “Yes, why are staring at me, can’t you greet your boss” the supposed boss said… “you? Youu arrr” he found himself stuttering, he didn’t know what to say, the lady he had plan to avoid forever, was his boss, how?, he asked himself a rhetorical question… “i know you are surprised, i like to have a first hand experience with those i am dealing with, and you my friend did not impress, give me the file i told you to work on” she said stretching her out hand, he quickly handed over the file to her, his heart was very beating fast, it was like a thousand beat per sec, he did not want to loose this job, what would he do, the car, the house, he would loose everything… He then decided to kneel and beg her if he had too “ma,ermm” he was trying to find the right words… “shhh” she cut him off as she went through each page of the file, dennis stared at her and wondered how such a young lady could be in such position, she was flawlessly beautiful, but too uptight, he had finally seen someone worst than him… “you did a fairly good job with the file and for that reason i would not fire you, but you will be on probation for six month, if you misbehave, i would not hesitate to fire you instantly” as she said that, she tore an envelope supposedly containing dennis sack letter… “thank you ma” he said as he turned to leave the office, his eyes stumbled on badge in the office before he left, “emmanuella ettim” he thought to himself, so that’s the name she found so hard to tell him, but it occured to him that he had heard that surname somewhere, he was trying to place it in his mind, when he remebered, “i see where the attitude and pride came from” was all he could say…

“oga, welcome, how work” malam sani one the gatemen greeted as Dennis he drove in… “malam how u dey” Dennis replied… “oga i dey bery pine( a typical Hausa man pronounces f as p, and b as v, vice-versa), how madam, how pamily?” he asked ignorantly… “dem dey fine” Dennis replied sarcastically, he got down from the car, looked around the estate, it was the first time he had chance to view the estate… The estate was a beautiful one, more like a large compound, it had four duplex and four flats, it had neatly cut flowers around the buildings and the roads were tarred… “Hello, you must the guy that just moved in” he hear a soft and tender voice say behind him, he turned, and for the third time that day, he was mesmerized by what he saw… “Yes, i am, hello” he said… “hmm, welcome to the neigbourhood, my name is ann and i am your next door neigbour, i just said i should introduce myself” she replied strectching out her hand… “oh, thanks, i am dennis” he said smilling and taking her handshake… “nice name, by the way, i was going somewhere, see you later dennis” she said bitting her lips seductively, smiled and left… He watched as she walked slowly, ann was also a pretty lady, not as pretty as his boss, but more sexy, she had curves at the right places, and dennis couldn’t help staring at her till she was out of sight… atleast the day looked like it was going to end well he thought to himself as he unlocked the door…

To be continued

Neighbours 18+ - Episode 3

Dennis came out of the shower and was about to go to sleep, when his phone started ringing. he picked the phone, it was wale his friend calling, so he answered the call… wale was calling to tell him that he was in town and that he should come to sofa lounge so they could hang out a little… dennis looked at the time, it was 8:00PM, he was not one to go out anyhow, but he needed to talk to wale urgently, and there was also no harm in having a little fun he thought, he would just go there, spend about an hour and come back, he thought to himself again as he dressed up… “i need to be going, thanks for the advice bro” dennis said as he stood up to leave… “nawa 4 u oh, you are too uptight man, will a little fun kill you?, you came here about 30min ago and you are rushing to leave, relax a little joor” wale told him… “i told you about my boss, that lady is a saddist, i can’t afford to be late for work, na sack letter be dat” dennis replied… “who is that lady? Who does she think is? Why can’t i get someone like that for a boss?” wale asked rhetorically… “omo guy, she is the daughter to the owner of the company, the daughter to the famous chief bassey ettim” dennis said… “oh, that fine girl, isn’t she too young for that position, nawa 4 dis rich men oh” wale replied… “i thought so too, but she is my boss and i have to do my best to impress her, i am not ready to loose this job… well, see you later bro” dennis said as he gave wale a handshake and left…

[]When Dennis got home, he decided to watch the highlights of the champion league game been shown on t.v before going to bed, he had just put on the t.v when he heard a knock on the door… He reduced the volume of the t.v, look at the time, it was 10pm, “who is knocking my door by this time” he asked himself, he had not brought any friend to his place before, so he wondered… He went to the door, looked at the time again, then it occurred to him to ask who was knocking… “Who is there?” he asked, but there was no answer, “who is there?” he asked again… “hy dennis, it’s ann” the person finally replied… “ann?, ann who?, oh ann, ann” he said pretending not to know the person at first, why was she looking for him at this ungodly hour, he thought himself as he opened the door… “hello, can i come in” she said, and walked past him, without waiting for him to invite her in… “you can enter, but i see you have done that already” he looked at her as she walked past him, he wondered what she came to do in his house at this time of the night, the worst part, she was wearing a short transparent nightie, he could practically see her naked body from it… His hormones were raging, he had not had se*x for a long time, he had sworn to celibacy, but he found himself having an erection. Was this girl trying to seduce him, he asked himself, well she was not going to succeed… “so how can i help you?, ann, hope no problem?” he asked asked her… “there is no problem, i just came to find out if your tap is running, because mine is not, i want to know if it is a general problem, if not, so i would call the plumber tomorrow” she said staring him, d–n, she has seductive eyes, dennis thought to himself… “i just came back, let me check” he said, he went to the kitchen, opened the tap, it wasn’t running… “i think it is a general problem, mine is not running too” he told her… “the problem might be from the pipe outside, lets go and check it out, let’s see if it is something we can fix, if not we might go to work tomorrow smelling” she said sarcastically while walking out… “haha, no problem, i am right behind you” he replied following her…

[]”It looks like the pipe is broken ” dennis said as he bent down to check the pipe… “oh really?, they must have closed the tap from the main pipe, we have to open it so we could get some water” she advised… “right, let me open it” he replied and went to open the tap… “aaaargggh!, aaaaarrggh, close it, close it!” dennis heard ann scream behind him… “what?, what is it?” he said alarmingly and closed the tap, he then turned back to see her wet, she was totally soaked from head to toe, the rushing water from the broken pipe must have splashed on her… “sorry, i did not know you were standing there” dennis said smilling, he could not help it, he loved what he was seing, he could practically see ann’s bare body now, the soaked nightie clasped onto her fair skin, her bossoms were bare, she was not wearing a breazia, dennis was still in fantansy land when her voice brought him back… “stop staring at me like that, i am so cold right now, won’t you help?” ann said… “i am sorry, let me take you home and make you a hot cup of tea, you like it” he replied… “i would really appreciate that ” she said shivering… “here, wear my jacket” dennis said offering his jacket and helping wear it, she put her hand right around his waist, her head on his left shoulder, she was enjoying the warmth of his body… “alright let’s go” he put his arm around her and led the way, he could feel her bossoms pressing the side body, but he pushed away all dirty thoughts, he knew what she was trying to do, and he wasn’t going to let her succeed, he gave a little grin as they continued walking…

To be continued

Neighbours 18+ - Episode 4

“come in” ann said welcoming dennis into her home… “hmm, you have a nice place” he complimented. The house was indeed beautiful, it was well decorated and comfy… “thanks, let me go in and changed this wet gown, then you can make me the coffee like you promise. Well have a sit and make your self comfortable” she told him and went into where dennis guessed to be her room… Dennis sat down, he started scanning the whole sitting room with his eyes, he wondered what job she was doing, how a young lady like her could afford such a place… “are you ready to make me that coffee now?” ann said bringing him back to reality… “wow” was all dennis could mutter. Ann was now dressed in a skimpy pink gown, it was not as transparent as the former one, but it was more provacative and seductive. The gown was more like a shirt in terms of length, he could see her smooth long legs, and her bossoms were practically popping out of it…

“will you come make me the coffee or you would just keep staring at me?, oya follow me” she ordered… Dennis followed her, he felt himself getting a hard-on, he tried to keep it down, but the sight of her big behind moving from left to right was not helping… “this is my kitchen, so i would just sit right here while you make the coffee” she said sitting on a chair… “alright, i am sure you would like it” dennis replied and started making the coffee.

He finished making it, he handed a cup to her while he held another… “thanks” she said taking the first sip, “hmm,nice, you really know how to make a good cup of coffee” she complimented him… “i am glad you like it” he said smilling and fixing his eyes on her, she also returned the look and they kept the intense look on each other… “arrrgghh, arrrgghh” ann screamed, some of the hot coffee had spilled on her… “sorry,sorry, let me help you clean it” dennis soaked a rag in cold water and started cleaning for her. He loooked at her face, he noticed she had a funny grin on it, he looked back to where he was cleaning, then he realized his was pressing her bossom… “i didn’t know, sorry” he apologized, feeling embarassed… “no offense taken, it looks like i need to take of my gown for the second time tonight” she said and removed her gown. she had only her bra and pant on, all her curves were plain view. Dennis was shocked, he had an instant hard on, her body looked so soft and succulent. He wanted to just grab her but he didn’t. Ann noticed this, then she moved to his front, put her hands around his waist, looked into his eyes and gave him a kiss…

They kept lurking their lips together in hot passion, he put her back against the wall, then he started feeling all her body curves with his hands. He raised her up, took her to the sofa and laid her on her back. he looked at her first, then he continued kissing her, he kissed and s----d from her neck to her bellybutton while she moaned… They were both on fire, their hormones were on raging. Ann started unbuttoning his shirt, when all of a sudden dennis removed her hands, stood up and started buttoning his shirt back…

“sorry, i can’t do this, no protection, nothing, i don’t really know you” dennis said… “protection for what?, do i look like someone with any disease?, beside i prefer it without protection, it sweeter, i want to feel you inside me dennis” ann said holding his hard on and squeezing it… “no, please stop it” dennis begged her, ann did not listen. instead she quickly unzipped his trouser, held his rod and was about removing it … “i said stop it!” dennis pushed her back, zipped his trouser and walked out hastily without looking back, he knew what will happen if he turned back … “wow, what a night!” dennis exclaimed and breathed heavily as he jumped on the bed. He stared at the ceiling as he lay down, did he make a mistake by leaving ann he asked himself, well there is nothing he can do now, ann must really hate him now he thought as he slept off…

Dennis woke up, he looked at the time… “what?! I don die” dennis screamed and jumped up out of bed… He rushed into the bathroom, washed his face and hastily brushed his teeth… He looked at the time, it was 7:30am, he did not bother to take his bath or eat, he just wore his cloth and rushed out. He was definately getting his sack letter today dennis thought as he entered the company’s building. women have finally ruined him he thought, a woman made him wake up late, a woman was going to fire him. What a world!… He got to his office, and had not dropped his bag when the secetary called him… “the boss is requesting you” she said… Dennis got to the office, knocked, no answer, then he went in. As dennis expected she was sitting and working on her system… “good morning ma” he greeted. She looked at him and continued what she was doing… “good morning ma” dennis greeted 4 more times but she did not respond. He stood there for about one hour, she still did not say anything, he was starting to get pissed off by the silent treatment but he respected himself. Dennis then decided to sit down to see if it would prompt a response from her, and it did…

” who told you to sit down?, is something wrong with you?” she said… “i am sorry ma” he apologized… “sorry for your self, why did you come late to work” she asked… “i over slept, i am really sorry” dennis said… “what?, you overslept?, what do you think this place is?. Let me tell you something, this company is not a place for small boys who go about partying all night and then come to work late” she said angrily. Did this small girl just call him a small boy?, dennis asked himself… “no ma, i did not go partying, infact” he did not complete his sentence before she cut him off… “shut up, this is one strike for you, you have two more to go and i am sure before the week runs out you would have gotten them, then i would gladly fire you. Now leave my office” she ordered… “yes ma” dennis said and got up to leave… “and one more thing, would you try to take a shower before coming to work next time, the stench from your body is making me want to puke” she said… “yes ma” dennis shook his head as he left, was it him this girl rubbished like this? He asked him self again. Then the popular nigerian saying “na condition make crayfish bend” came to his mind…

To be continued

Neighbours 18+ - Episode 5 Final

“we are meeting with the new investors tomorrow, so you better finish these files today” ella(the boss) told dennis… “but it’s already late, how can i finish it this night?” dennis complained… “do you like your job?, then you better finish it. I wanted to tell you to take it home before, but i have changed my mind, you are going to stay here and finish it” ella ordered and left… It’s been a difficult two weeks for dennis, ella has made his life a living hell. he has no time for himself, he has to follow her anywhere she goes as her p.a, but his job has been more of a “personal houseboy” than “personal assistant. He buys her lunch, he cleans her office, even though there they have cleaners in the company… “She must a witch sent to ruin me. She would be suprised i last this long, but why does she hate me this much” he thought to himself as he continued working on his file, he wondered what he did to her to make her fustrate him this much. ******************************************** ********************************************* it was a cold morning and dennis walked hastily into his office, even though he slept late last night he still managed to come to work early. He looked at the time it was 6:30am, only a few people had come to work by that time, he decided to go put the the finished file in ella’s office before she comes to work… “let me see how she would complain now” he thought to himself… Dennis got to the door and opened it bodly, but he was suprised to see ella sitting in the office already, her head was on the table… “Goodmorning ma” he managed to say even in his suprised state… “morning” she said raising her head up and picking a tissue. Dennis noticed that her eyes were teary, “so she can cry?”, he asked himself, but what was making the iron lady shed tears this early in the morning he thought… “i came to drop the files” he said… “you are through?, please drop it here” she replied. “The world is about to come to an end” dennis said in his mind. Did she just say “please”? he asked as himself as he dropped the files, it was the first polite word she ever said to him… “i can see you are crying, hope no problem? Dennis decided to ask… “did i tell you i have any problem?, please leave my office” ella said going back to her rude self… Dennis went back to his office wondering what was making ella cry, if she could cry then she is not invicible dennis thought, there and then he decided he was going to teach her a lesson she would never forget, an evil grin appeared on his face as he thought of his plan…

[]It been over three weeks now, ella is still making life uneasy for dennis, if not worst. Infact since the time he saw her crying, her attitude towards him had become worst… “we will be travelling to lagos this evening, so i will need you to book an air ticket for 7pm and a hotel room” ella said… “o.k, but i will have to go home and pack my things first” dennis replied… “whatever, i would be here by 6:30pm, so you better don’t waste my time” she replied… As dennis drove into the estate, he saw ann driving out, he blew the horn of his car and waved at her but she did not reply, she just drove off. He had not seen her ever since that incident, work had taken much of the time, that he didn’t even have time for himself. “i will apologize to her when next i see her” he said to himself. Dennis parked his car and went inside to start packing his luggage. ****************************************** He was just putting his luggage in the car when ella called him… “hello” he said as he picked the phone… “are you in the office yet?” ella said… “no, but i am on my way” he replied… “there would be no need to go to the office, just take a taxi and meet at the airport, okay?”… “okay, no problem” dennis replied again… “i hope you didn’t forget to book the hotel, or else we are going to sleep on the street” ella said sacastically… “i have done that already” dennis replied… “good, so i will meet you there” she said and hanged up the phone… As dennis dropped his phone, he thought of his plan again and a mischievous smile appeared on his face. he has gotten the perfect opportunity to start the execution his plan and he was going to do just that.

It was 9:45pm by the time they reached their hotel in lagos… “good evening, we just arrived, but we booked for rooms earlier, check hills and sills” dennis said to the receptionist… “alright, i see, but only one room was booked for from what i am seeing here” the receptionist replied… “what?!” dennis and ella said at the same time… “did i not tell you to book two rooms?, a simple job like booking a hotel room you cannot do” ella said angrily… “i did, please check again” dennis told the receptionist… “it’s only one room that was book for, i am sorry. Maybe the person on the afternoon shift made a mistake, my shift just started. All the same i am sorry for the incoveniences” the receptionist apologized… “so can’t we just book another room” dennis suggested and ella nodded in agreement… “i am sorry, there is none available for now” the receptionist replied… “i will have to look for another hotel, you can stay here” dennis said… “no,we have to finish working on the proposal this night, we will just have to share the available room” ella replied with an unhappy look ********************************* The room was a spacious one, but it had one bed. Dennis and ella settled in and they began working on the proposal immediately, they both sat down on the bed facing each other with their head bent down working on their laptop… They did not say anything to each other as they worked, but dennis stole glance at her. “She is really beautiful” dennis said to himself as he continued working, he raised his head up again to steal a glance at her, then he saw that she was also looking at him but turned her face away immediately he saw her. “this place is too hot, i want to get some fresh air outside, i will be back in ten minutes” ella said and went out. Dennis watched her as she left, immediately she closed the door, he jumped up and smiled as he put the first part of his plan into action… *********************************** “what the heck?” ella shouted as she entered. Dennis had walked out of the bathroom naked… “i am sorry, i thought you said you will be back in ten minutes?” dennis said… “put some clothe on please, this is disgusting, take this!” ella screamed and threw a towel at him… “thank you” he said smilling.

“why are you smilling?, is that how you walk naked around in your house? ” ella said. “maybe” dennis said with an unsual confident that suprised ella. “what?, i don’t blame you, i will step out for a minute, by the time i come back, you should have dressed up” she said and went out banging the door behind her. Dennis smiled to himself, it will be hard for her to forget what she just saw, he had executed his plan well. “is that how you go about harrassing girls with your nakedness? Please don’t try it with me” ella said angrily as she entered. “i am sorry, did you like it?, what you just saw?” dennis asked with a grin, he knew it could cost him his job but he was past caring. “what’s all this rubbish?, what are you trying to do?, you better don’t try anything funny with me” ella warned. Dennis smiled and continued his work on his laptop. After about an hour they were done with the preparation of the proposal. Ella entered the bathroom to change into her nightie, she came out two minutes later already changed. Dennis looked at her, she looked sexy, she was always in a suit, this was the first time he was seeing her in something else. “i will sleep on the sofa, you can take the bed” dennis said. “where did you expect me to sleep before? you are the one that did not do your job well, you should be happy that i am even sharing a room with you” ella replied. Dennis looked at the ceiling, he could not sleep, he was just replaying the picture of ella in her nightie as she walked out of the bathroom in his head, he was also replaying all that happened with ann, how she got naked in front him, how he turned her down and all, he was so lost in his thought, he did not know when he slept off. ******************************** “no! no! Please don’t do to me” ella screamed from her sleep waking dennis up. Dennis jumped up from the sofa and rushed to where she was lying down, he saw her sitting up with her legs on the bed, she was crying. “you screamed from your sleep, why?, were you having a night-mare?” dennis asked with concern, but she did not reply. “you are also crying, we are the only ones here, i know you don’t like me, but you can talk to me, a problem shared is half solved” dennis said, he wasn’t going to give up. “i know you must be wondering why i am so harsh on you” ella said. “hmmm, everyday” dennis replied. “you remind me of someone i don’t wish to see again, every time i see you, i remember him and he had hurt me so much, you can’t understand the pain i feel anytime i see you, it’s because of that i have been doing all i can, to make you quit. He was the one person i was also dreaming about” ella said with pain in her eyes… “what did he do?, tell me about him” dennis asked inquisively. Ella started telling dennis about her ex-boyfriend, how she met him, he was a new employee like him. She told him how she was attracted to him at first sight, how she fell hopelessly inlove with him and gave him her all. Then she started crying… “he jilted me two months to our wedding and scated away with half of the companies fund. Well it’s been two years now” she said still crying… “hmm, stop crying, such a fool is not worthy your tears, so are saying that you have not dated anybody since then?” dennis asked. “all men are the same, especially good looking men like you” ella replied… “the fact we bear the common name “men” does make us the same, we are off different characters and personalities”dennis said. “yeah, yeah, that’s what you will say” ella replied. Dennis picked a tissue, cleaned the tears on her face, pulled her close to him, she looked so beautiful, he did not know when he kissed her and unlike what he expected, she responded. “we are not all the same, or do i kiss like your ex?” dennis said. She smiled for the first time since he had met her. Dennis told her about his ex, how she left him for another man and how he struggled to make it. When dennis finished talking, she held his head and gave him a kiss, which suprised him ******************************** They lurked their lips in a hot french, dennis put his hand inside her gown and carrassed her laps, he then broke the kiss, laid her on her back gently, raised her gown up. He could now see her pants and her perfect round bossom in her bra, he ran his fingers through her hair as he kissed her from her earlobes down to her neck, then her bossom, she moaned as he licked and kissed her, he looked at her face, he saw the passion her eyes. “i can’t take advantage of your emotional state” dennis said sitting up. “i don’t let my emotional over cloud me, if i am doing this, it’s because i want do it, and the truth is i have always wanted to since i saw you” ella replied, dennis you. “i like you, that’s the reason i want to it the right way” he said. “is that what you told ann?” ella said smilling. “you know about ann” he asked. “all i know is that, if you had slept with her, we wouldn’t be here together”she said and slept off with her head on his chest.

THE END

1 Like